SCP The Breach[COOP]

Discussion of SCP-games other than Containment Breach and SCP-087-B
DrHarp
Class-D
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Re: SCP The Breach[COOP]

Postby DrHarp » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:34 am

DogeDEV wrote:
DrHarp wrote:Greetings Dear Developer!
I saw your project, and got interestee about it.
I have some questions, and I have ideas for the game.
I hope we can talk about it, and I would be able toshere my....services with you. Also, if you need any kind of help with the sounds, just ask, and I will gladly offer my work to you.
Have a safe and nice day!
Sincerely:
-WareZ, National Instruments.

Hello!
Thanks for the kind words about my project.
And about sharing services with me, I need to say that to everyone who want to help me too.
If you really want to help me, what I really appreciated, then just PM me and then I will contact with you all when I'll publish first multiplayer debug version of SCPTB. :)

For now, I'm on holidays and have a little brake from everything. ^^ Stay safety for future updates.
-DDev

Roger that.
I have some very good ideas, wich cannot be done in the original game due to the limitations of the engine it is using.
You should put more animations and converstations in the game, and the character not to be just D-Class personnel. There should be a security guard who happened to be at the cafeteria, or a janito who just have a really big mess to clean up, or..you should put Dr. :REDACTED: in as a playable character.
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
-Albert Einstein :079_2:

User avatar
DogeDEV
Dr. Bright's Assistant
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Poland

Re: SCP The Breach[COOP]

Postby DogeDEV » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:21 pm

DrHarp wrote:
DogeDEV wrote:
DrHarp wrote:Greetings Dear Developer!
I saw your project, and got interestee about it.
I have some questions, and I have ideas for the game.
I hope we can talk about it, and I would be able toshere my....services with you. Also, if you need any kind of help with the sounds, just ask, and I will gladly offer my work to you.
Have a safe and nice day!
Sincerely:
-WareZ, National Instruments.

Hello!
Thanks for the kind words about my project.
And about sharing services with me, I need to say that to everyone who want to help me too.
If you really want to help me, what I really appreciated, then just PM me and then I will contact with you all when I'll publish first multiplayer debug version of SCPTB. :)

For now, I'm on holidays and have a little brake from everything. ^^ Stay safety for future updates.
-DDev

Roger that.
I have some very good ideas, wich cannot be done in the original game due to the limitations of the engine it is using.
You should put more animations and converstations in the game, and the character not to be just D-Class personnel. There should be a security guard who happened to be at the cafeteria, or a janito who just have a really big mess to clean up, or..you should put Dr. :REDACTED: in as a playable character.

About everything expect other playable fraction than D class is in first post.
I always wanted to put maximum effort on playable characters, but on story mode you will be able to only play as D-class. But if you are interested you will can choose if you want to cooperate with some scientists or janitors, friendly scps. :)
But only in second gamemode you will be able to play as 4 teams(4 scps, 4 D class, 4 mtf and 4 CI) on large random map.

Lukz2cool
Class-D
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:43 am

Re: SCP The Breach[COOP]

Postby Lukz2cool » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:46 am

How's progress on the game going? Haven't seen any updates as of late, is one coming out soon?

MisuniKun
Class-D
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:25 am

Re: SCP The Breach[COOP]

Postby MisuniKun » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:27 am

Did you cancel the project? After so much work? :sad:
MisuniKun

User avatar
DogeDEV
Dr. Bright's Assistant
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Poland

Re: SCP The Breach[COOP]

Postby DogeDEV » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:17 pm

MisuniKun wrote:Did you cancel the project? After so much work? :sad:

It's not cancelled.

Lukz2cool wrote:How's progress on the game going? Haven't seen any updates as of late, is one coming out soon?

I'm still learning network libraries for Unity, but I don't have too much time for programming due to school, but I'm still trying my best. :)
Just be patient.

Scootis Pootis
Class-D
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:32 pm

Re: SCP The Breach[COOP]

Postby Scootis Pootis » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:01 am

Hey man! Scootis again to check on the progress. I recently had a idea that i would like to share with you.
Maybe you could add other D-Class and you can determine if they are bad or good based off of their conversations?

Kolopsel
Class-D
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:32 am

Re: SCP The Breach[COOP]

Postby Kolopsel » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:52 pm

Oh boi, im interested.
I have waited so long for a Multiplayer Mod in SCP : Containment Breach.
And now a whole new SCP Game is beeing developed with Multiplayer implemented.

Let me know if i can help you with something.
- Kolopsel

Lukz2cool
Class-D
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:43 am

Re: SCP The Breach[COOP]

Postby Lukz2cool » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:09 pm

Just checking up on what's happening. Hopefully progress on this skyrockets when Christmas holidays arrive! :D


Return to “Other SCP Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests