Re: SCP - Nightmare

spartan322 wrote:
chris0matic wrote:
++Focus++ wrote:Im thinking of 2 engines I am thinking of using,im still choosing which one is the best,I can't post any pic's because I haven't tested the game out myself,I've got all the coding and modeling done. I got the models from Regalis (He allowed me to use them).
Well. That isnt necissarily your game.. Your using things from other games and making it your own.. Basically a source..
Well, you are also borrowing models for your game, and you aren't calling it a source. Also, he is doing all the coding and stuff, so I'm pretty sure it does qualify as a game.
No im not. Im using 096.. Thats it... eerything else is all mine... But w/e we dont want to get into another arguement.

chris0matic wrote:
spartan322 wrote:
chris0matic wrote: Well. That isnt necissarily your game.. Your using things from other games and making it your own.. Basically a source..
Well, you are also borrowing models for your game, and you aren't calling it a source. Also, he is doing all the coding and stuff, so I'm pretty sure it does qualify as a game.
No im not. Im using 096.. Thats it... eerything else is all mine... But w/e we dont want to get into another arguement.
Its not an argument if you enjoy it....wait...I'm confusing it with something else.

So, the game. How is it going to be? SCP:CB style or completely different?
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

The following SCP's I have gotten (or modeled because I got some from the game as I had a polygon problem).

SCP-372
SCP-513 (and 513-1)
SCP-106 (First model from the earlier versions of SCP CB)
SCP-096 (Different Model and not a placeholder)
SCP-682 (And yes 682!)
SCP-772
SCP-173

And possibly SCP-650

I will add SCP-860 and SCP-860-1
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...