Re: Are you looking for music for your game?

Bump again, I have been thinking a bit about the story backstory and stuff

Backstory (kinda simple, don't slap me v.v)

A X Doctor (I gotta believe think of a name) releases a virus for some reason, then some riot police to control a protest or something (here starts the action, then the game) zombies come out eat everyone and stuff

Story (what happens after the BackStory)

Another group of two doctors (need a name too) try to look for rescue since they are working on a cure (one of the special modes is about this part) and have to go to a bandit thingy to find one, 3 months after 4 guys of the military (or something else) come to find the doctors (Co-Op mode) but insead they find a prototype of the cure, but it doens't work then the singleplayer mode stars (the order from the backstory is this one, the actual gaming order it's singleplayer-coop-doctor mode

AfterStory (endings and what happens after them

Normal Ending (Like the Blue Ending from LS *lone survivor*: After fighting the final boss, you die because [REDACTED] (i won't give yet what you have to do or why you die 8)) then you like make questions where you are are you dead stuff, and the group of survivors and the doctors die, meaning there's no cure

Bad Ending: You select to help the bad doctor (the one that started the zombie stuff) and makes no cure, then the entire world is destroyed and the character doesn't find any purpose to live, then he suicides :(

Good Ending: The way to ge it is secret, is almost like the blue ending way, you [REDACTED] to kill the boss without killing you, and you have to fight a hyper wave of zombies, then rescue comes, they ask if the good doctors are there then a beatiful view of [REDACTED] (yet not telling the country) in a complete cured state, then the world is saved :D

How about it (tell me if you head was blown)
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.