Re: Are you looking for music for your game?

Maybe :) Since you will enter into the wonderful world of game developing, you will be one of our companions, you'll be given, a special, unlockable hoodie (yes, this game will have unlockables), VIP access to things that can't see the light of day until a Beta release, including the story, and much more

Welcome to my team, the Zero Team FTW!
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

FoxMccloud64 wrote:Maybe :) Since you will enter into the wonderful world of game developing, you will be one of our companions, you'll be given, a special, unlockable hoodie (yes, this game will have unlockables), VIP access to things that can't see the light of day until a Beta release, including the story, and much more

Welcome to my team, the Zero Team FTW!
Awesome! I have been in game developing some time, and I am glad to be on your team :D
Believe it or not I was making a zombie game as well. It was an FPS, worked on it for a year and a half. Included single handedly scripting several levels. Including LONG levels. Such as each the size of the facility map in Containment Breach (sometimes). I had dark sequences and everything planned out, these were corridors inside the facility you were in were HORRIBLE things were present. Mutant creatures with four legs and a bug-like half. Large zombies which would be stuffed with flesh. Bodies pinned to walls and only a couple lights working in the hallways, meaning the walls were DRENCHED in deep blood. I had an entire city sequence all planned out as well. Including skyscrapers and streets full of zombies...
Lost all my progress though...sadly...
Sorry about getting so off topic, anyways I would love to help :D
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

This :)

"Maybe :) Since you will enter into the wonderful world of game developing, you will be one of our companions, you'll be given, a special, unlockable hoodie (yes, this game will have unlockables), VIP access to things that can't see the light of day until a Beta release, including the story, and much more

Welcome to my team, the Zero Team FTW!"
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

FoxMccloud64 wrote:I think I'll change the starting engine from Unity Free to UDK (can't but Unity Pro) also there's a lot of things that aren't in Unity Free :/ I think UDK may be easier :)
Believe it or not several of the development team I am on for other SCP games are switching to UDK. So It is becoming noticeable that UDK may be more advanced/open to use. At least to some developers
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com