Re: SCP Omega Seven

Poseidon wrote: The game is terrible to play since you can't even see where the walls and floors come together, begin, end, etc etc.
How familiar are you with Unity? For walls and floors I would suggest going to cgtextures.com and finding good floor and wall textures. Then use bumped specular to make them look realistic.

And If you're looking for a coder, I may be able to help.

This is why UDK has better understanding than Unity (In my opinion) because you can simply add textures to certain rooms.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

Wow, it's been a while since I've been here. How is everybody? My account was deleted, along with all the old posts. But anyway, to anyone who is still interested, I took a break from developing this (mainly due to lack of resources) but now I'm back. I refactored some of the code, and I'm firing up my creative juices again!

The main obstacle, like before, is the lack of 3d models, textures, and all things artsy. I'm really hoping that I can make this game into something more than just a dream in my head. I love SCP, I love Containment Breach, and seeing CB's success re-motivated me into developing this, but I do need help. If anyone would like to help in any way possible I would love to have you and your skills on board. The main things I need are (in a very loose order): 3d models and textures, animation, artwork, coding (Unity), creative input, sounds, and whatever else I may have left out.

I really would like to do this right this time, and anyone is welcome to come and help and join the team, the more the merrier! If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM or an email. Thank you once again everyone :)
Come check out my own SCP Game, SCP Omega Seven!

Judging by all of the comments on the previous page, this game idea seems to have lots of potential. But because all of your posts have been deleted and I wasn't around when this thread was posted, I have no clue what the hell this is. Can you please explain to me what this game is supposed to be, Poseidon?