Re: SCP- The Doctors

No models... I just think it would be way too much work. I mean you could create pictures for items that don't have any. But no animations, but I guess thats for who ever makes the game. I just think it would be easier with just text and pictures. Oh and don't go from SCP-001 to whatever in order. Maybe add some randomness... I still don't have many ideas for the game... some spots I think could be filled... Like room designs, like if you read the wiki you know what type of room to keep it in and such. And for the SCP's that don't really... well... isn't filled, then just skip it or maybe ask one of the kind Doctors over at the wiki.

But to further prolong the post, anyone have any ideas that would go with it?

I like the idea of it being a huge world, or an MMORP(whatever).
You make your character (name, apparence, etc...) and then you do stuff to "level up" (up to level 5)
The problem would be, what to do. If this is a one player game, then you can order and do a lot of stuff. But if its an online game, then it gets more complicated.

Nonetheless, I would like to see this game come true. I've seen one of saitofox's side project, and I can assure you, he is the right person to make huge ass world games.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:I like the idea of it being a huge world, or an MMORP(whatever).
You make your character (name, apparence, etc...) and then you do stuff to "level up" (up to level 5)
The problem would be, what to do. If this is a one player game, then you can order and do a lot of stuff. But if its an online game, then it gets more complicated.

Nonetheless, I would like to see this game come true. I've seen one of saitofox's side project, and I can assure you, he is the right person to make huge ass world games.
No.
I have left ze forums.

Destructoid wrote:Should be like a huger dwarf fortress. Find a collab team and you'll make the next big indie micro managing game.
For the love of GOD, make it shitloads less complicated.

Imagine a game were you must create an SCP facility to house SCPs and D-Class, like prison architehft
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌