Re: SCP- The Doctors

garbo wrote:
Maverick wrote:If you made the background longer, and kept the logo where it is, I could put in the name of the game and use it as the banner for the top of the page, and then I could use spartan's logo for the actual logo of the site.

This of course can all change depending on how spartan's looks, but this is actually similar to something I had in mind for the banner.
Yes sir!
Here it is (yes, I know, I'm double posting):
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

spartan322 wrote:I was doing something similar to that one, but yours looks better. Mind if I borrow it and add stuff?
No problem, feel free to borrow, add, change or delete what you want.
Do you want the .psd file?

garbo wrote:
spartan322 wrote:I was doing something similar to that one, but yours looks better. Mind if I borrow it and add stuff?
That would be great.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Thanks!

Here's what I have so far http://scpdoctors.heliohost.org/main.php (the login page is being updated to the new design right now.)

I'm still not totally sure about design and such, but I think the current layout is good so far.

I'm looking forward to seeing yours spartan!

Also, the preferred size is 1180x300px, I resized the current pic to fit though.

EDIT: and of course, that's when the server decides to go down... it should be up within a couple minutes though, there have been stability issues recently, so I've been dealing with ten minutes on, five minutes off all day.

spartan322 wrote:
garbo wrote:
That would be great.
I've just PM you
Thanks!

Also, the preferred size is 1180x300px, I resized the current pic to fit though.
You're welcome

For the size, I'm sorry, I didn't know that. Spartan, I've sent you both logos, resize what you want/think it must be resized, feel free xD