Re: SCP- The Doctors

Hey, everyone sure is busy with all the new idea's huh?

I actually don't like the name. The Doctors sounds... off. It might just be me though. Do I get to be part of the team? I have no skill in computers, designs, but a great story creator! :3

That'd be great. I was just about to ask for someone to help me to come up with the different events and decisions that you have to make for the SCP's (I'll have about 10 or so for each, in addition to random events, and outcomes will be effected by the allocation of guards, money, etc...), plus I could use some help coming up with better descriptions. If you could help with that, it would be very helpful.

Planned SCP's for the first playable version:

events:
-Containment breaches....duh....(can be "big" breaches, with multiple SCPs, or just small ones with one or two.
-Dr.Bright...nuff said...(read Things Dr.Bright is not allowed to do)
-Daily worshiping of The Mighty Potato
-Class-Ds + SCPs....nuff said
-Some class-Ds could make some trouble, gotta stop them
-XK-events, such as no more bacon left
-SCP-008....every game has to have zombies
-SCP-914....nuff said

Ill give more as I keep coming up with them.

Also, yeah, SCP The Doctors sounds kinda..err..unprofessional? I don't know, but we could try giving it a better name.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

What other name do you think would fit?

Here's a couple ideas:
SCP - Command and Control
SCP - Decision
SCP - Management

For testing I suppose we can stick to SCP - The Doctors, and then, once something close to a fully playable version with lots of SCP's and events is finished, I can transfer it over to a new site with the new name.
spartan322 wrote:events:
-Containment breaches....duh....(can be "big" breaches, with multiple SCPs, or just small ones with one or two.
-Dr.Bright...nuff said...(read Things Dr.Bright is not allowed to do)
-Daily worshiping of The Mighty Potato
-Class-Ds + SCPs....nuff said
-Some class-Ds could make some trouble, gotta stop them
-XK-events, such as no more bacon left
-SCP-008....every game has to have zombies
-SCP-914....nuff said
-Containment Breaches: My idea behind this would be that you would have a breach of only one or two initially, then, depending on your decisions, those could free others and cause more damage to the facility or lead to recontainment.
-Dr. Bright - I had not thought of that, I figured he would be the site director initially, but I hadn't thought of that list
-Class D's - Yeah, prison breaks, escapes etc... and since they are resources, you have to be extra careful about how you manage them.
-SCP-008 - that's why it's there.

also,
Chaos insurgency attacks
Beauracracy Bullcrap
etc...

Since we are all doing something for the game, we should get priviledges.
You know that players will be able to rank up, up to level 5. Well, we should have a character for ourselves, that is already a level 5, and maybe something else, like being able to have our character not be human. (has to be humanoid though). Just an idea.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Are you going to make the game in Unity or something?

Because when i get a new laptop, i'm gonna learn to use Unity or UDK for random stuff and maybe i can model the outside of the building where you are or something
Last edited by FoxMccloud64 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.