Re: SCP- The Doctors

Am I allowed to take you up on this idea? I am no pro in the game designing business, I am just starting out. I thought a cool name would be SCP: Doctors Degree. Please get to me as soon as you can. I already have started the building of the game to be honest, I want to incorporate SCP-044 too.

gamer35 wrote:Am I allowed to take you up on this idea? I am no pro in the game designing business, I am just starting out. I thought a cool name would be SCP: Doctors Degree. Please get to me as soon as you can. I already have started the building of the game to be honest, I want to incorporate SCP-044 too.
This is just an idea, so no one owns it, therefore, you are free to make whatever you want.

Thats actually better, this way, we'll have more than one person working on this idea.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
gamer35 wrote:Am I allowed to take you up on this idea? I am no pro in the game designing business, I am just starting out. I thought a cool name would be SCP: Doctors Degree. Please get to me as soon as you can. I already have started the building of the game to be honest, I want to incorporate SCP-044 too.
This is just an idea, so no one owns it, therefore, you are free to make whatever you want.

Thats actually better, this way, we'll have more than one person working on this idea.
I know, just wanted to be safe. This is bit of a project, but I will have a blast building it.