Re: SCP-The Escape [First 2D SCP game?] [W.I.P]

SCP 513 wrote:
PhuckYuToo wrote:
I'm new here, can you give me more details? o_O I don't get it....where is the double post?
Ask the administrator Steelpoint.

EDIT: Next time, try to use Edit and do not duble post
Ok, thanks for the advice, but what happened? Did this thread get posted twice on the Other SCP Games sub-forum?

Well...anyways, I think we should stop discussing this, since I have no idea where I double posted. I remember pressing Submit once, after that, I just kept editing the post. Anyways, I'll try to not do it anymore.
~Phuck Yu Too (P.Y.T) Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/Superbowserfreak11

Re: SCP-The Escape [First 2D SCP game?] [W.I.P]

PhuckYuToo wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:
PhuckYuToo wrote:
I'm new here, can you give me more details? o_O I don't get it....where is the double post?
Ask the administrator Steelpoint.

EDIT: Next time, try to use Edit and do not duble post
Ok, thanks for the advice, but what happened? Did this thread get posted twice on the Other SCP Games sub-forum?

Well...anyways, I think we should stop discussing this, since I have no idea where I double posted. I remember pressing Submit once, after that, I just kept editing the post. Anyways, I'll try to not do it anymore.
The Moderators are watching....

Let's continue on-topic

Re: SCP-The Escape [First 2D SCP game?] [Alpha v0.1]

PhuckYuToo wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:Double posting refers to when a user posts two times in a row in one topic.
How much of a derp I am I now finally noticed which "double post" you all meant.. now how do I delete a post? :l
Already fixed it for you!

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Re: SCP-The Escape [First 2D SCP game?] [Alpha v0.1]

SCP 513 wrote:
PhuckYuToo wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:Double posting refers to when a user posts two times in a row in one topic.
How much of a derp I am I now finally noticed which "double post" you all meant.. now how do I delete a post? :l
Phuck, only moderators can fix double posts.
I see. >_> I'm digging this forum a bit more everyday.
~Phuck Yu Too (P.Y.T) Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/Superbowserfreak11