Rules of the "Other SCP Games" forum

(Originally written by WhiteAce/Delusional, and edited by me)

Games based on the SCP Foundation should be posted in here, not games such as Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Slender: The Eight Pages and such.

Most of the rules in the other subforums apply to this subforum:

Do not double post
Do not flame
Do not start a drama
Do not troll
Etc, etc.

And one last thing, if you are going to criticize a game, make sure it's constructive. Do not say things like "Oh that game is crap".

Re: Rules of the "Other SCP Games" forum

SFK363 wrote:Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Oh, that game is crap.

Why am I doing this again? Oh right I believe there should be more rules added to this such as the new rule I just thought up:

If you are going to be making a SCP game then don't just create a thread, work on it for two weeks and then give in/cancel the project, either put some effort into it or just don't bother to make the thread, harsh it is but care I do not.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Cridone wrote:
WhiteAce wrote:
SFK363 wrote:Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Oh, that game is crap.

Why am I doing this again? Oh right I believe there should be more rules added to this such as the new rule I just thought up:

If you are going to be making a SCP game then don't just create a thread, work on it for two weeks and then give in/cancel the project, either put some effort into it or just don't bother to make the thread, harsh it is but care I do not.
Wait, wasn't SFK banned?
But his account wasn't deleted, nor was his posts.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Cridone wrote:Then unsticky this thread, then make a new thread like this one.
SFK363 wrote:(Originally written by WhiteAce/Delusional, and edited by me)

Games based on the SCP Foundation should be posted in here, not games such as Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Slender: The Eight Pages and such.

Most of the rules in the other subforums apply to this subforum
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.