Re: List of SCP Games

(This is an old post, but I feel like I need to respond to it to clarify something)
thomas el argentino wrote:
SapphireCoyote wrote:I cant wait till they update SCP: Containment Breach! Its fun but i cant wait to see new things! ^-^

Hello you I have some terrible news.
This is written by the author of the game:
Hello SCP Craft fans. It's Shred again and I've come to deliver some bad news ... the SCP Foundation've Decided to sue Phuck Unless we added a "CC" agreement to the mod. We are trying to get them to loosen up and let us take the thing off. Suprisingly enough I've also found out They Made the SCP Containment Breach game do this "CC" agreement too. So Unless we get this agreement off then we Can Have anyone come and copy the mod or force them to place the "CC" agreement on their "version" of the mod too.

I hope we can resolve problems and mistakes These soon or else I am going to loose my fucking mind ... and yes, fucking lately is the correct term is worse than fuck Because phuck. C. .. fuck, the mod has gone to shit

:'( :sob:
Uh dude, that's for the SCP Minecraft mod... not SCP - Containment Breach. I don't even know how you got both of them confused together.
Last edited by Cridone on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Hi! I want you all to know about new undertaking by russian avocational (or not really?) development team. Game with the strange name - Horror Fantazy.
Link on Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =463922131
It's two-year development alpha performed on CryEngine 3. The gameplay video and screenshots do not have a mention of the SCP Foundation, but developers declare that the action will take place in this setting. They also say that we can rob caravans in this game!

Its not possible to add things like MOD before ?

Because same if it is mod on another game, the objective is to be on the "SCP Family" so :/
I worked on this and i through that it could be placed there :(

At least just make an section in the first post under others games like that

---------SCP Mods----------

SCP - MISSING FORCE
Mod for Command Conquer Generals H Hour
Work in Progress
Available version now : 0.6
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-missing-force

And others if there is

:)

Alphive wrote:Its not possible to add things like MOD before ?

Because same if it is mod on another game, the objective is to be on the "SCP Family" so :/
I worked on this and i through that it could be placed there :(

At least just make an section in the first post under others games like that

---------SCP Mods----------

SCP - MISSING FORCE
Mod for Command Conquer Generals H Hour
Work in Progress
Available version now : 0.6
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-missing-force

And others if there is

:)
I had a chat with CommanderMark and from what I know he's still against putting the 'mod' on the list, so no.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time