Possible SCP Game

Thinking of making a game with elements of both SCP-875, SCP-432.
Basically, an difficult to navigate, ever-changing labyrinth where you are being hunted by something(s). (Maybe you went in trying to escape from a certain containment breach :D) You would be weaponless, and I'll try to use some of the more obscure SCP's for it as well. Just thought that this might be an interesting idea, maybe have a little bit more added to it than the main articles have.

I haven't actually started on it yet, I'm trying to learn to model (Most of my experience is with coding, not creating art/sound/texture assets.) but when time allows (taking a 20 credit hour load at a university will suck your time away), I'll try to post updates on here once I make significant progress.

Re: Possible SCP Game

Maverick wrote:Thinking of making a game with elements of both SCP-875, SCP-432.
I haven't actually started on it yet, I'm trying to learn to model
Yeah uh, that doesn't take forever. (I've tried. xD)
Anyways, for human models, http://www.makehuman.org/ is the website for MakeHuman,
a program that generates human models. Now, it has extreme nudity, but does have a censor.
Unfortunately, an example is if you change the genitalia to a bigger size on the scale,
you would see a genitalia for one split-second as the censor auto-generated.
WHY DO THEY EVEN HAVE A GENITALIA SLIDER?

Bluefox0 wrote:Why do people think that SCP games need to be scary?
Well, the whole Foundation was originally all creepypasta style things, I just think that scary games keep with the original style of the foundation.
But you're right, they don't all have to be scary, some of the best SCPs are the scariest though. (i.e. Larry and 173)

Bluefox0 wrote:Why do people think that SCP games need to be scary?
It actually says in the foundation in "how to write an SCP" that the best SCPs are the ones that are scary.
For example:

All those guys, scary, but they are pretty much some of the most famous.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Maverick wrote:Thinking of making a game with elements of both SCP-875, SCP-432.
Basically, an difficult to navigate, ever-changing labyrinth where you are being hunted by something(s). (Maybe you went in trying to escape from a certain containment breach :D) You would be weaponless, and I'll try to use some of the more obscure SCP's for it as well. Just thought that this might be an interesting idea, maybe have a little bit more added to it than the main articles have.

I haven't actually started on it yet, I'm trying to learn to model (Most of my experience is with coding, not creating art/sound/texture assets.) but when time allows (taking a 20 credit hour load at a university will suck your time away), I'll try to post updates on here once I make significant progress.
I'm good with RPGs so I could make that after i finish. Is RPG okay or do you want 3d first person kind of game, cuz I can only make RPGs
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html