SCPs you'd like to see in a game.

I believe there was a thread very similar to this on the old forum, so here's the general concept again.

A very simple game that could be made very similar to CB, (and could be implemented in it) is a game based off SCP-970, 'The Recursive Room'. It would bascially be a very simple room where you are instructed to walk through, and you re-enter it from the opposite side, ala Portal, it'll appear the same. But after several hundred rooms, there will be subtle changes, which could eventually begin to show signs of demented holes in continuity and reality. Eventually, you'll reach it.

And don't ask me what it is, I honestly don't know what it could be either. But it would definitely make the game end subsequently.
It slep time bunner.

Re: SCPs you'd like to see in a game.

Omniary wrote:I believe there was a thread very similar to this on the old forum, so here's the general concept again.

A very simple game that could be made very similar to CB, (and could be implemented in it) is a game based off SCP-970, 'The Recursive Room'. It would bascially be a very simple room where you are instructed to walk through, and you re-enter it from the opposite side, ala Portal, it'll appear the same. But after several hundred rooms, there will be subtle changes, which could eventually begin to show signs of demented holes in continuity and reality. Eventually, you'll reach it.

And don't ask me what it is, I honestly don't know what it could be either. But it would definitely make the game end subsequently.
I can try this for my first game.