Re: The Red Pool

Nidera wrote:
tumblingcogs wrote: A nice idea, but wouldn't it be a little unoriginal to rip sounds off an official game? I've seen it before and it just feels, to me, like they didn't try all that much... But I do see where you're coming from there.
As inspiration/something to follow, not to rip it exactly from the game :P
And now that I think about it, The Last of Us has way better generator sounds than Slender.
(Also, just a fore-warning since you're new: the moderators WILL give you a warning if you keep double posting. Wait for someone else to post or edit your post to include your new thoughts).
Oh, now I see. I didn't read your inbox message, haha. Sorry.
(And I will have to remember that...)
ProSlayer64 wrote:All right.

Also, I'm going to work on (and possibly finish) the build tomorrow. It's been awhile since I've worked on it.
Sounds like a plan. I'll work on a good whirring noise and possibly doing something with the music idea.
Spoiler
book hat

tumblingcogs wrote:
ProSlayer64 wrote:All right.

Also, I'm going to work on (and possibly finish) the build tomorrow. It's been awhile since I've worked on it.
Sounds like a plan. I'll work on a good whirring noise and possibly doing something with the music idea.
Good luck to both of you, hoping to see another quality SCP game produced out of this! :D
3DS Friend Code: [DATA EXPUNGED] / Wii U Username: [REDACTED]

Nidera wrote: Good luck to both of you, hoping to see another quality SCP game produced out of this! :D
Thank you very much for the compliment, Nidera. I appreciate it.
Nothing to see here, folks.

Hey Ltn, I would like to help. I can do anything you need, voice acting, models, and music, even code if you are starting from scratch. I will be available for everything on the 28th, I will also have those russian translations to you by then, I took the liberty of doing voice acting for the MTF as well.

EDIT: I just got done helping out with the new touhou project game, and zune had me doing some music for it, I can make some eerie tracks if you need.
The Red Menace

The Red Menace wrote:Hey Ltn, I would like to help. I can do anything you need, voice acting, models, and music, even code if you are starting from scratch. I will be available for everything on the 28th, I will also have those russian translations to you by then, I took the liberty of doing voice acting for the MTF as well.

EDIT: I just got done helping out with the new touhou project game, and zune had me doing some music for it, I can make some eerie tracks if you need.
As stated on the OP, I'm the creator, not Ltn. I certainly do need a voice actor for the site-head, as well models for the entities. Codes are also another essential thing I highly need.

ProSlayer64 wrote:
The Red Menace wrote:Hey Ltn, I would like to help. I can do anything you need, voice acting, models, and music, even code if you are starting from scratch. I will be available for everything on the 28th, I will also have those russian translations to you by then, I took the liberty of doing voice acting for the MTF as well.

As stated on the OP, I'm the creator, not Ltn. I certainly do need a voice actor for the site-head, as well models for the entities. Codes are also another essential thing I highly need.
I'm here to help.
The Red Menace

The Red Menace wrote:
ProSlayer64 wrote:

I'm here to help.
Thank you very much for providing assistance. I'll send you a message of how the entities will look like, as well the lines for the site-head.

ProSlayer64 wrote: As stated on the OP, I'm the creator, not Ltn. I certainly do need a voice actor for the site-head, as well models for the entities. Codes are also another essential thing I highly need.
I'm here to help.[/quote]
Thank you very much for providing assistance. I'll send you a message of how the entities will look like, as well the lines for the site-head.[/quote]
Perfect.
The Red Menace

Sorry, comrade. I haven't the skill to do the mods (nor the money). If I did, well, I would have started by porting engines, but I can't do that. I wish I can...