Re: SCP: The Shadows

Cridone wrote:I find it funny how you chose half the SCPs that are gonna be in my game. Right
now the game doesn't have a name so, can anyone think of a name?

If Anything comes to mind what SCPs not to add are:
SCP-173, SCP-895, SCP-860, SCP-012, Basically any SCP thats in containment breach (especially 173/ 106/ 096).
The game i have been working on has been renamed three different times and has been under hiatus 2 times but I finally have spare time to work on it.

SCP-The Failure ------> SCP-The Darkness --------> SCP-The Shadows

p.s. The SCP's I chose have been chosen months ago since its first name.
SCP The Shadows Lead Developer!
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)
Developing a Secret SCP Based Game

Cridone wrote:
ColePatrolGaming wrote:When is it coming out and where can I get it when it does???
A game takes time to make. Or do you prefer a overhaul of collision prolbems, bad story, placeholders and untextured models with a side of bugs? If "yes' then don't come complaining to the creator.
*Gives Cridone a free internet and a virtual chocolate pudding pop*

SleeperJazz wrote:
Cridone wrote:
ColePatrolGaming wrote:When is it coming out and where can I get it when it does???
A game takes time to make. Or do you prefer a overhaul of collision prolbems, bad story, placeholders and untextured models with a side of bugs? If "yes' then don't come complaining to the creator.
*Gives Cridone a free internet and a virtual chocolate pudding pop*
:3

Off-topic: I might get on the chat when I'm bored.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
A game takes time to make. Or do you prefer a overhaul of collision problems, bad story, placeholders and untextured models with a side of bugs? If "yes' then don't come complaining to the creator.

I completely agree with Cridone here, first of all a game takes a long time to produce unless you want a lot of bugs, glitches and terrible models. Second, I am still unpacking stuff from a move, and third I will make a website for my game when I get to it which will be where you can download it "when" it is released.

P.s The map will be getting an overhaul this weekend and it's going to be huge. I am adding a couple new SCP's into the layout this weekend, the scp's I am adding this week include SCP-093, SCP-860, SCP-500, and a couple other small SCP's
SCP The Shadows Lead Developer!
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)
Developing a Secret SCP Based Game