Re: SCP - Virtual Pets Simulator

Battery1320 wrote:Suggestion -- hide-and-seek with SCP-372?
How would that even.....nevermind.

Anyway, for the past few days I've been working on implementing 173's different poses. I also got around to pimping out the main menu and making an intro of some sorts. I should have another progress video up within a few days (though it may take longer, since implementing 173's poses have been a bitch).
Cridone wrote:Also, make this music play during title screen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJaeH8ffl_M
The music is too badass for this game.

106phobia wrote:Holy crap this project is actually getting somewhere! :D

I know your top priority right now is 173, but I was curious about how you would be able to interact with 096. It might be a bit tricky having to interact with a creature whose face you aren't allowed to see.
Perhaps you could have to buy a bag for 096 to wear over its head at all times if you don't want to be scolded by the O5.

Cridone wrote: Can you make music?
I'm afraid I have the musical talent of a cold plate of custard, but I can do stuff like making sure it loops correctly, and maybe clip or edit music. But no composing from me.
It slep time bunner.

106phobia wrote:I know your top priority right now is 173, but I was curious about how you would be able to interact with 096. It might be a bit tricky having to interact with a creature whose face you aren't allowed to see.
When I do get around to adding 096 (which probably won't happen for a while since I still have to finish 173, implement a money system, add food, drinks, toys and tools to buy, and then work on 106), it'll probably start off with a paper bag over its head, and then later you'll be able to purchase special goggles which allow you to view its face safely.
Cridone wrote:Good news. Anything else for me to work on?
Well, I need a SCP-871 sprite.