Re: SCP-008(made on the Unity Engine)

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
D-9999 wrote:I just want to put out there that the project is NO LONGER DEAD and is being revived slowly by a team I'm working with, and I. Just putting that out there. :106:
Oh Sheeit, I hope you told Omniary because I told him that this mod was dead. And telling him not to lock this thread would be embarrassing...
[youtube]zdh_ISiBC-I[/youtube]
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Fixed that YT link (it's everything in the URL after watch?v=) for you.

Anyways, there's no need to lock the thread if the game is continuing to make progress, next time I think it'd be better to get confirmation from the lead dev before calling a lock. Also, Ltn, I didn't get that PM for some reason, so I guess we got lucky. :x
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Fixed that YT link (it's everything in the URL after watch?v=) for you.

Anyways, there's no need to lock the thread if the game is continuing to make progress, next time I think it'd be better to get confirmation from the lead dev before calling a lock. Also, Ltn, I didn't get that PM for some reason, so I guess we got lucky. :x
Thanks. :3

008: says something*
me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- dies*
that happened to me earlier :(
i was about to hit tab and then- too late BUT XD AT THAT WHEN I DIED IT WASN'T 008 THAT KILLED ME 173 AND 096 KILLED ME AT THE SAME TIME JUST BEFORE 008 DID LOL!
BTW what's with this game on a virus SCP?
I LOVE SCP-096!

SCP 5968 wrote:008: says something*
me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- dies*
that happened to me earlier :(
i was about to hit tab and then- too late BUT XD AT THAT WHEN I DIED IT WASN'T 008 THAT KILLED ME 173 AND 096 KILLED ME AT THE SAME TIME JUST BEFORE 008 DID LOL!
BTW what's with this game on a virus SCP?
You're... kidding, right? I'm hoping you're fucking joking.

Wait now, I really don't think every SCP game should be a inexplicably defenseless protagonist wandering dark halls with overpowered monsters. I think you should make a Resident Evil clone complete with pre-rendered backgrounds, retro character models and old school sound effects. None of that shitty graphics bullcrap, bring pre-rendered to the next generation. Give it a ridiculously over the top story line too, giant crocodiles, helicopters and mutants. It's a G2 site so there's bound to be horrifying pathogens too. Real G-virus shit. Give it some ridiculously badass guns and the most over the top CG cutscenes ever. Make this the goriest, scariest and most action packed SCP game ever.

Please do it for me, for humanity!
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:Wait now, I really don't think every SCP game should be a inexplicably defenseless protagonist wandering dark halls with overpowered monsters. I think you should make a Resident Evil clone complete with pre-rendered backgrounds, retro character models and old school sound effects. None of that shitty graphics bullcrap, bring pre-rendered to the next generation. Give it a ridiculously over the top story line too, giant crocodiles, helicopters and mutants. It's a G2 site so there's bound to be horrifying pathogens too. Real G-virus shit. Give it some ridiculously badass guns and the most over the top CG cutscenes ever. Make this the goriest, scariest and most action packed SCP game ever.

Please do it for me, for humanity!

Uh... wait. Make 008 like that Virus in Resident Evil 1-3 and SCP Foundation = Umbrella Corp?
That sounds so strange... I'd play it.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah