Re: SCP-008(made on the Unity Engine)

D-9999 wrote:
SCP 5968 wrote:i'm serious... the game is about, a virus... WTF IS THE CHALLENGE ABOUT THAT? can you explain how the game would work?!
Are you kidding me? SCP-008 is a zombie plague. It turns people into infected individuals who devour humans. You are trying to fight infected, and not get killed.
I can't believe...

Just don't speak again unless you THINK.

Maria, I never knew that you had the capability to make games. This is astounding. Also, I agree with Destructoid. Very good idea.

Re: SCP-008(made on the Unity Engine)

Doors would probably be a problem for the zombies., as they probably shouldn't be smart enough to open them.
You should add a door-breaking mechanic where if a single zombie should find a door they automatically try to break it. Once in a while the zombie might actually hit the button and open it but that should be rare, and otherwise, it would take a while to break it, unless there is a bunch of zombies helping. Then it would not take really long. And you should add SCP 500 to this as he can cure SCP-008, but just one pill as it would be bad if you had a ton of pills to cure it.