I really want to make a new scp game

I really want to make a new SCP game but I have no experience with game making and I need somebody else to take up the idea and make it for me. Here is the idea.

Intro: Main Character (mc) wakes up in a prison bed. "Oh no! Crap! How did I get here. Ohhh. All I did was... well nothing" <---mc talking (sound and captions)
MC: Oh wait. (Picks up class D orientation letter) I've been captured.
(Door Opens)
Soldier 1: We have some work for you.
Soldier 2: Follow us. Don't do anything stupid. If you try anything remember that we have you on the list for termination.
MC: Yes sir.
Sol. 1: You from now on will be known as D-2786
(walks down to a new room.)
Sol. 2: Open that door and get in that room alongside the others. Follow the instuctions from the intercom and you'll be fine.
MC (walks up to the other Class Ds) : Something is wrong.
Intercom: Speak No More!!!! Enter the hard glass room next to SCP- 080s Containment Cell.
MC: (enters room and looks up noticing the observation deck above the two rooms.
MC: its dark in here and... I feel weary.
Intercom: Well than fall asleep on the bed!!!!
MC: I didn't know I was that loud.

(LOADING SCREEN)

MC: Woah. I'm all sweaty. I had a nightmare.
Intercom: That was expected.
MC: You watched me???
Intercom: That was our order. All of the Class Ds had nightmares. You are next to the room of the boogieman.
Sol. 2: Gears told us to shut up about the boogieman. We have to call him SCP:080!!! You know that!!!
Intercom: Anyways... enter the room since you were the first one to wake.
(MC walks into the containment cell.)
MC: Its dark in here. Hello. Anyone here. Is this a prank. AHHHHH!

(Loading Screen)

From then on it will be gameplay. The point of the game is to escape, survive, and destroying SCP-122. The Boogieman has breached containment because you left the door open and you have to hide from the soldiers who are trying to kill you. When you destroy SCP-122 the Boogieman find you and takes solid form knocking you out. In the end the boogieman drags you into a field. There he screams in your face. Then the game ends. A Lullaby plays and the credits show up. The game will be called Sleep. Please make it. Anyone willing to take up this idea???
Last edited by ColePatrolGaming on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: I really want to make a new scp game

LukeDude759 wrote:The dialogue could definitely be improved. Once I have access to an actual keyboard and not a touchscreen on a glitchy tablet, I could do that for you.

Thanks!!! I have pretty much no experience, money, or time to make this. I barely got the time to write it.
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html

ColePatrolGaming wrote:
LukeDude759 wrote:The dialogue could definitely be improved. Once I have access to an actual keyboard and not a touchscreen on a glitchy tablet, I could do that for you.

Thanks!!! I have pretty much no experience, money, or time to make this. I barely got the time to write it.
I wrote wrote:Make it with Game Maker. You don't need ANY coding experience with that.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
ColePatrolGaming wrote:

I wrote wrote:Make it with Game Maker. You don't need ANY coding experience with that.
SCP WANDER POPULARITY
MMO TYME KINGDOM POPULATIRY

Intro: Main Character (mc) wakes up in a prison bed. "Wait, this isn't my bedroom. Is this a jail cell? How did I get here? I didn't even do anything!" <---mc talking (sound and captions) (Note: I assumed you wanted to imply the emergency protocol was initiated and he was an innocent civilian. Correct me if I'm wrong)
MC: Oh wait. (Picks up class D orientation sheet) Now I remember.
(Door Opens)
Soldier 2: Follow us. We're authorized to terminate any disobedient subjects, so don't do anything stupid.
MC: Uh... Yes sir.
Sol. 1: From now on, you will be referred to as D-2786. In case you forget, it's on your orientation sheet.
Sol. 2: Open that door and get in the room with the others. Follow the instructions from the intercom, and you'll be fine.
MC (walks up to the other Class Ds) : Something doesn't feel right...
Intercom: Stop talking and enter the room next to SCP-080's Containment Cell.
MC: (enters room and looks up noticing the observation deck above the two rooms)
MC: Its dark in here, and... I feel weary.
Intercom: D-2786, fall asleep on the bed.
MC: (Whispering to himself) Was I that loud?

(LOADING SCREEN)

MC: (Wakes up screaming, then breathes heavily for a few seconds) Sorry. I had a nightmare.
MC: You were watching me?
Intercom: That was our order. All of the Class Ds had nightmares. You are next to the room of the boogieman.
Sol. 2: Gears told us not to mention its informal name. We have to call it SCP-080. You know that.
Intercom: Right, well, anyway... *Ahem* D-2786, enter the room.
MC: Its dark in here... (Calling out) Hello? Anyone here? (To himself) Is this a prank? AHHHHH!

Made some revisions and proofread some grammar and spelling errors. I tried not to make any changes to the overall meaning of any of the sentences If I made any mistakes or you want something changed, let me know.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:Intro: Main Character (mc) wakes up in a prison bed. "Wait, this isn't my bedroom. Is this a jail cell? How did I get here? I didn't even do anything!" <---mc talking (sound and captions) (Note: I assumed you wanted to imply the emergency protocol was initiated and he was an innocent civilian. Correct me if I'm wrong)
MC: Oh wait. (Picks up class D orientation sheet) Now I remember.
(Door Opens)
Soldier 2: Follow us. We're authorized to terminate any disobedient subjects, so don't do anything stupid.
MC: Uh... Yes sir.
Sol. 1: From now on, you will be referred to as D-2786. In case you forget, it's on your orientation sheet.
Sol. 2: Open that door and get in the room with the others. Follow the instructions from the intercom, and you'll be fine.
MC (walks up to the other Class Ds) : Something doesn't feel right...
Intercom: Stop talking and enter the room next to SCP-080's Containment Cell.
MC: (enters room and looks up noticing the observation deck above the two rooms)
MC: Its dark in here, and... I feel weary.
Intercom: D-2786, fall asleep on the bed.
MC: (Whispering to himself) Was I that loud?

(LOADING SCREEN)

MC: (Wakes up screaming, then breathes heavily for a few seconds) Sorry. I had a nightmare.
MC: You were watching me?
Sol. 2: Gears told us not to mention its informal name. We have to call it SCP-080. You know that.
Intercom: Right, well, anyway... *Ahem* D-2786, enter the room.
MC: Its dark in here... (Calling out) Hello? Anyone here? (To himself) Is this a prank? AHHHHH!

Made some revisions and proofread some grammar and spelling errors. I tried not to make any changes to the overall meaning of any of the sentences If I made any mistakes or you want something changed, let me know.
Its perfect!!!!
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html