No More Monsters Fanbase

Hey guys, there's new game coming out called No More Monsters, and it sounds phenomenal. It's about SCP-122, a nightlight that when unplugged, Creates shadow like monsters around sleeping humans.. I'm not sure if that is the right, but it might be. anyway, this is a promotional fan-base for it, and hope that you guys like it....?
I'm going to promote this however I can, though I'm not on their team (yet?). IDK. If you have any questions ask them, if you have any fan-art, post them here, if you have any suggestions, post them here, etc. etc. etc.
I have a YouTube channel (colepatrolgaming) and I hope you guys see that because I might do a lets-play, depending on if my screen recorder decides to work good. I'm going to make a trailer of it once it comes out, a youtube channel for it, and an instagram, and that's it. As I said before, If you have any questions ask them, if you have any fan-art, post them here, if you have any suggestions, post them here, etc. etc. etc.

If there are any updates I will post them below.

"the current (release)date is going to be somewhere between Oct 15-30" - Maniac1198, The Developer, telling us the estimated release date
"Q:Will the game be free?
A: As of the initial release, yes.

Q:What engine is it run on and why
A: The Unity engine, i choose it because its straightforward, well organized, and scripting is done in Java which i know

Q: At what point can I play NMM
A: The Beta will be the first public version, it will be released containing the main story of the game

Q: Will updates feature new content
A: Yes, along with bug fixes, updates will add more depth to the game making it a better experience for you.

Q: Does the game have correlation with SCP:CB
A: No, and yes. We are not working with the creators of CB. nor are we using scps from that game, HOWEVER

The game takes place during the CB 8)

Q: Can i join the development
A: YES, YES, and YES we can always use help, specifically scripters, level designers, and 3d modelers. at the moment im doing of of that and some help would speed up development ten-fold.

Q: Can i be an alpha tester
A: Alright heres the deal, im not going to give someone a copy of the game to alpha test because i dont want alpha versions flying around the internet. The Dev team are the only ones who can alpha test, sorry."- The FAQ with Maniac1198

I hope you guys like NMM.

:173: :106: :096:
Last edited by ColePatrolGaming on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html

Re: No More Monsters Fanbase

Other than the few regulars here that have been waiting for the release date (up until Maniac's announcement), we really don't have a fanbase. Well, at least not yet. But I'm not gonna count the possibility out.

By the way, the game is just called "No More Monsters", though it used to have its designation in the beginning when the dev thread was made.

Fanbase Purpose

I think ColePatrol made this because the game thread's topic is about the games development and news, and this one is about what the fans have to say if, of course, there ARE any fans.
[color=#00BF00]Omniary[/color] wrote:What if in an alternative universe I didn't say this, but then it was retrieved 1293871 years later by Wiggly Waffle?

Re: Fanbase Purpose

wiggly_waffle wrote:I think ColePatrol made this because the game thread's topic is about the games development and news, and this one is about what the fans have to say if, of course, there ARE any fans.
But it seems pointless. Each other SCP game has only ONE thread, both for development and talking about it. If you really need to talk about the game, just do it in the main thread.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-