Game Idea:

:idea:What if we made a game about SCP-049. give it its own game! it constant chases you taking short cuts and you are trying to escape it, AND IT CAN USE ELEVATORS! or YOU can be 049 and chase the guy around before he escapes! as 049 you chase an MTF as A MTF the gun is USELESS Due to no ammo. cool huh? :096:
I LOVE SCP-096!

Re: Game Idea:

W-what?

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

SCP 5968 wrote::idea:What if we made a game about SCP-049. give it its own game! it constant chases you taking short cuts and you are trying to escape it, AND IT CAN USE ELEVATORS! or YOU can be 049 and chase the guy around before he escapes! as 049 you chase an MTF as A MTF the gun is USELESS Due to no ammo. cool huh? :096:

Boy, seriously. How about properly sorting out your ideas before creating threads about whatever pops into your mind?
Otherwise it'll just come across as spamming and half-arsed ideas.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Instead of acting like this is some preposterous and unconceivable suggestion, I'll give some feedback.

I personally don't think SCP-049 is a strong enough SCP for his own game. There's only a handful of possible scenarios, which most involve a) zombies or b) zombies, which are a rather tired concept at this point. I think SCP-049 is a good addition to Containment Breach, like most of the others, because it adds a bit of fun to the game, but isn't particularly extensive in any way. In contrast, however, SCP-093 wouldn't work well in CB because it would detract far too much from the main theme of the game, but it would make a great standalone game.
It slep time bunner.

As previously stated, 049 wouldn't really work too well with his own game... There would hardly be anything to it.
A few zombies to avoid and of course the doctor himself.

But same can be said about most SCPs. The great experience comes by mixing several different type of SCPs together and then watching the results.
Thinking back how the game started off with only 173 and 106... it has come a looong way.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

A game like that has SOME potential, but would need some work. A few zombies and the plague doctor isn't that threatening. With some work, it could be pretty good.

Don't bump old threads please. (also I mistook you for UnknownGlaze due to your avatar, might wanna change that if you don't want people to get confused)
It slep time bunner.