SCP Containment Team?

This kinda literally just crossed my mind, so it's a bit of a spontaneous thing, but...what about a game where you play as the team(s) assigned to acquire and contain some of the SCPs in the list? Like, the timeframe set to before the SCP comes under secured control of the Foundation, you're part of the team sent to acquire and secure the SCPs for the Foundation? Like sent to investigate and secure The Camera Disruption or The Shy Guy or The Bad Composition and whatnot. Hell, I believe there are numerous more SCPs in the list that aren't in Containment Breach, but have stories on how they were acquired.

Does that makes sense...? Like a whole bunch of levels or scenarios focused around a certain SCP each time?
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Re: SCP Containment Team?

Not talkin' about when they're in containment. You've read the articles about how they came to the attention of the foundation and teams sent to secure them, right? That part is what I mean, being part of the teams sent to locate them once the foundation becomes aware of their anomalous properties. Setting the timeframe back a bit.
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Like...you become one of the Nine Tailed Fox MTF units trying to re-contain the SCPs and terminate any Class-D Personnel?
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

Doesn't have to be Nine-Tailed Fox, can be any of the other Mobile Tasks Forces deployed to the location of the SCP. Lemme give you an example...

The Camera Disruption right?
The SCP wiki wrote:An ornate oak coffin recovered from the █████ █████ Mortuary by SCP personnel on ██/█/██, following reports of unusual footage captured by surveillance equipment installed at that location.
You may be part of (Or lead) the team to that Mortuary where 895 initially comes to the Foundation's attention (In this case, reports of unusual footage on surveillance equipment got their attention). Head over there 'n' secure the SCP and bring it back to the Foundation.

Of course, there can be more dangerous ones...

The Shy Guy as another example.
You may have read Retrieval Incident 096-1-A at the bottom of the linked page, right? A rough insight as to how attempting to contain it went? Perhaps some of the events re-enacted or something...

So, you are saying a game which is "story-based" per say in which you recreate the events of the original SCP containment?

I don't know how it would work really. It sounds something more fit to a small animation or movie, rather than a game. If it were a game, it would be very limiting on gameplay and have tons of scripted events.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Nightmare Tank wrote:Not talkin' about when they're in containment. You've read the articles about how they came to the attention of the foundation and teams sent to secure them, right? That part is what I mean, being part of the teams sent to locate them once the foundation becomes aware of their anomalous properties. Setting the timeframe back a bit.
That's a good idea, after my project I could make that
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html

Nightmare Tank wrote:Not talkin' about when they're in containment. You've read the articles about how they came to the attention of the foundation and teams sent to secure them, right? That part is what I mean, being part of the teams sent to locate them once the foundation becomes aware of their anomalous properties. Setting the timeframe back a bit.
That's a good idea, after my project I could make that
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html