Re: SCP - Foundation Corridors

Cridone wrote: Nah, the story doesn't really go deeper then that. Which I guess gives it a more mysterious atmosphere.

But the story right now is just something I thought of on th tip of my mind in like.... a second maybe.
I really love writing stories, so if you want me too, I could write one for you...
[color=#00BF00]Omniary[/color] wrote:What if in an alternative universe I didn't say this, but then it was retrieved 1293871 years later by Wiggly Waffle?

Re: SCP - Corridors

Cridone wrote:Sure, of course I'd like the story to have part in the game some how.

Like the reason why you wake up in a bunch of corridors and don't remember a thing.
No problem. I'll work it in to the already-implemented-almost-storyline. :laugh:
[color=#00BF00]Omniary[/color] wrote:What if in an alternative universe I didn't say this, but then it was retrieved 1293871 years later by Wiggly Waffle?

Re: SCP - Corridors

Cridone wrote: If you don't know how to send PMs I'll show you.
Aftere working on SCP-Nightmares for an entire month I'm pretty sure I know how to PM! :)