Re: SCP - Corridors

Cridone wrote:
ColePatrolGaming wrote:
Cridone wrote: Fucking school.
I feel ya bro.... >:( 8)
Yeah, School is bitch. I was doing a essay, and then I had to do a bunch of random math problems, and then defy volume and mass, and other boring shit you don't care about.

Also, what do you think of the website? I'll probably buy a domain for it so I don't have to use ".webs.com" and instead can use .com.
It's good. BTW
Volume= the quantity of three-dimensional space enclosed by some closed boundary, for example, the space that a substance (solid, liquid, gas, or plasma) or shape occupies or contains.[1] Volume is often quantified numerically using the SI derived unit, the cubic metre. The volume of a container is generally understood to be the capacity of the container, i. e. the amount of fluid (gas or liquid) that the container could hold, rather than the amount of space the container itself displaces.

I got it from wikipedia
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html

Re: SCP - Corridors

You can probably tell what this is.
next update:
- Big Door bug fixed
- Door in the Break Room fixed
- A couple of graphical bugs fixed
- Enhanced some graphics
- More details to halls.
- gas and gasmasks
- Cutted some graphics down.
- More drinks for 294
- More rooms, every update will have at-least 2 new rooms.

[EDIT]
Don't ask when the next update is it, I will try to release one next weekend or on ThanksGiving break.

If not, I will definitely release the first SCP - Corridors Alpha version on Christmas break.

Also, give me room ideas. (just remember, I might change the room abet so you don't now where everything is.

If the room is in the Storage Zone small details like cabinets, benches, tables or anything you would see in a storage warehouse for the room are fine.
For the Office zone however, I'm thinking of lamps, trashcans, benches, tables or anything you would see in a office/lab.

@Cole I read SCP-1254's article a hundred times and still don't understand what SCP-1254-2 is.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time