SCP The Shadows (New)

This is a WIP,

Plot: You are a security guard that has been working for a total of two weeks at the Site. During his shift he falls asleep, while he's asleep the power goes out and a bunch of SCP's escape, when he awakes he finds himself in the dark with only a flashlight and his trusty sidearm. Your objective is to turn the power back on and send for help and as well you must help several scientists escape the Foundation.

News: Game is Getting an overhaul, new map layout (Not like you saw the last one), Reworking a lot of scripts. Also I finally have some members so things will be picking up and getting rolling.

SCP's In the game so far:
Spoiler
SCP-079 "Old AI" (Not Working as of yet)
SCP-173 "The Sculpture" (cameo)
SCP-714 "The Jade Ring" (Reworking Script)
SCP-1025 "Encyclopedia of Common Diseases" (Reworking Script)
SCP-420-J "The World's Best ____!" (Reworking Script)
SCP-151 "The Painting" (working and only Extremely Deadly if you enter its chamber)
SCP-080 "The Boogieman" (working and less deadly, recontainable)
SCP-457 "The Burning Man" (working and less deadly, recontainable)
SCP-513 "Cowbell" (Thanks to SCP-513 for the model, works)
SCP-310 "Eternal Flame" (Reworking Script)

SCP's I want to add:
Spoiler
SCP-303 "The Doorman"
SCP-073 "Cain" (coming in the End Update (It's just a name not really the end))
SCP-076-2 "Able" (coming in the End Update (It's just a name not really the end))
SCP-538 "Shadow Spiders"
SCP-172 "Clockwork man" (coming in the Mecha Update)
SCP-174 "Ventriloquist's Dummy"
SCP-914 "The Clockworks" (coming in the Mecha Update)
SCP-682 (last to add as a type of boss-ish thing) "Hard to Destroy Reptile" (coming in the Finish Update (This is the last Update))
SCP-093 (I have an idea for this) "Red Sea Object"
SCP-860 "Blue Key"
SCP-500 "Panacea" (adding soon)
SCP-019 "Monster Pot" (adding soon)
SCP-049 "Plague Doctor" (coming in the Plague Update)
SCP-053 "Young Girl"
SCP-990 (Only in the Dream World SCP-080 sends you to)

SCP's Removed From Game Fully
Spoiler
SCP-106 "The Old Man"
SCP-096 "The Shyguy" (May return)
SCP-017 "Shadow Person"

Update List
Spoiler
V0.0.0 (The Mess)
V0.0.1 (The Start Update)
V0.0.2 (The First Real Update)
V0.0.3 (The Messy Update)
V0.0.4 (The Very Basic GUI Update)
V0.0.5 (The Larger Map Update)
V0.0.6 (The Massive Update)
V0.0.7 (The Room Update)
V0.0.8 (The End Update)
V0.0.9 (The Day before Update)
V0.1.0 (The Alpha Update)
V0.1.1 (REDACTED)
V0.1.3 (The Joke Update)
V0.1.4 (The Mecha Update)
V0.1.2 (The Skipped Update)
V0.1.5 (The Options Update)
V0.1.6 (The ████████ update)
V0.1.7 (The Plague Update)
V0.1.8 (The Vermin Update)
The Rest are a surprise, But this should satisfy anyone wondering what I may add in the upcoming Updates
Last edited by Salvador on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SCP The Shadows Lead Developer!
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)
Developing a Secret SCP Based Game

Re: SCP The Shadows (New)

Okay, I just read through the last thread and it answered both of my questions. You don't want to look like you're copying Containment Breach, which is why you removed the Old Man. Finally, you are going to place a download link on a website when it is going to be released.

Here's my nitpick. If you provide a pre-release, we can alert you of bugs you missed, and what does & doesn't fit where it is. You could get so many suggestions that you game could become better than CB on the first release, if you take our suggestions into consideration.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Princess Luna wrote:Here's my nitpick. If you provide a pre-release, we can alert you of bugs you missed, and what does & doesn't fit where it is. You could get so many suggestions that you game could become better than CB on the first release, if you take our suggestions into consideration.
I agree.
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html

Metroid Other M tried to pull off something similar and failed epically at it. This begs the question, are there any changes to the controls when this happens? In Other M, if you were in 3rd person view, you could run; but if you were in 1st person view, you couldn't move at all.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Cbjfan1 wrote:The plot was confusing as hell at first glance. You switch from 2nd person to 3rd person, then back to 2nd person.
Sorry for the confusion, I have a hard time keeping things in the same tense. But I have been working on it.
Princess Luna wrote:Metroid Other M tried to pull off something similar and failed epically at it. This begs the question, are there any changes to the controls when this happens? In Other M, if you were in 3rd person view, you could run; but if you were in 1st person view, you couldn't move at all.
It's going to be a type of fps. I hate 3rd person games. Also, Princess Luna I am going to make a public Alpha release but after I get my personal tester's find all the major bugs.

And if anyone is still wondering why I took out the SCP-106 and SCP-017 its because I have other SCP's that are tough to avoid but less dangerous. SCP-017 especially is overkill which is why it was removed (The true reason I added it was to mess with some of my friends).
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)

Princess Luna wrote:I personally prefer more difficulty, but that's just me. Nonetheless, I can't wait for the alpha release.
SCP-106 and SCP-017 are just overkill or done to death which is why I'm adding several SCP's that are a little less deadly but still fun.

Btw if anyones interested in joining my Dev team just pm me.

Currently I am looking for...
Sound/ ambience/ music Creators,
3d modelers,
texturers,
and of course Voice Actors.