Re: SCP The Shadows (New)

ColePatrolGaming wrote:I'll do ambiance music . Whatever you need with music, I got it.
Yep, ambiance music is something that no horror game could be without.

Princess Luna wrote:I could do a few textures, and voice acting.
My team is in some need of some textures of well basic things, like floors (metal, tile, etc.) and walls (containment style, office style, bathroom/ restroom/ water closet.)
Cridone wrote:Oh my fucking god.

If I don't hurry up, my game will have a bunch of SCPs that look like they were ripped from another game.

[EDIT]
And no, not SCP - Corridors, another SCP game I'm making.
My game takes place after a lot of the main facility's/ sites are attacked by various of the Foundation's enemy groups. Mine game however has one specific enemy group that I like in it, that is responsible for the breaches. SCP CB has The Chaos Insurgency, mine has the rogue group known as The Serpents Hand.
SCP The Shadows Lead Developer!
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)
Developing a Secret SCP Based Game

Coolredpanda10 wrote:I'll help with the music and some ambient sounds as well. I have a lot of free time on my hands.
I would love to have your help.

Everyone who contributes gets their username/ name in the credits of the game as well as a special thank you edition of the game (Which will have some secret items/ weapons.) Note: This is in no way a bribe. The Special Edition will only be available for a day and the link will be send through a Private Message.
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)

Theimperfectbeing wrote:Perhaps I can help with models/music. I do not have much free time, but I am sure I can help. :)
It would be appreciated for the help even if you're busy. Basic Office models are needed the most, But when you have free time.