Re: SCP The Shadows (New)

DrVivid wrote:I could do any of the male roles. Though, what voices are you thinking of, as I can't do some.
Alot are free and I don't have any preferences on the voices except John. John has to be an older voice that sounds like he's in his 40's to 50's.
Serimah wrote:Well, I could do female voices. However, I have a slight german accent while speaking. Just to point that out ;)
There is only one female character and She is a VIC (Very Important Character) her name is Sarah and I have no preferences in her voice at all... A german accent would make her a bit more interesting sounding...
SCP The Shadows Lead Developer!
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)
Developing a Secret SCP Based Game

Good luck with the team problems, I personally believe this project could work out very well and if they DO quit then they would be missing out on this. I have a plan to get good publicity when this game gets out and you should PM me for more info on that subject. Merry Christmas folks :)

EDIT: Forgot, I wanted to add, if you need some notes and icons for the game I can help you there. I make a lot of custom stuff for my custom maps ;)
Though I haven't gotten down to real texturing I can definitely help with signs and icons for it.

Coolredpanda10 wrote:Good luck with the team problems, I personally believe this project could work out very well and if they DO quit then they would be missing out on this. I have a plan to get good publicity when this game gets out and you should PM me for more info on that subject. Merry Christmas folks :)

EDIT: Forgot, I wanted to add, if you need some notes and icons for the game I can help you there. I make a lot of custom stuff for my custom maps ;)
Though I haven't gotten down to real texturing I can definitely help with signs and icons for it.
That could be helpful, We could use some icons and signs. A SCP Icon for the game Icon would be Helpful. Also The team is back together and we have been working hard and when I mean that, I mean that I have been sick and the others have been working on their respective jobs (Modelling, Programming, Writing and Mapping.)
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)

Abincyprus wrote:What is the engine of this game? And why not even WIP screens?

Sorry for necroing this thread tho.
Game is currently on hiatus for lack of inspiration, the engine of the game is Unity 3D and I don't like getting people's hopes up for a game that may not continue being worked on because of lack of inspiration so no WIP screens. The design of the game got boring as well the last Unity Update broke every single script I had made so my team is close to abandoning this project (Heck even I have a hatred for Unity now that their damn update broke my game scripts badly)

Side Note: I never understood why people get so worked up for necroing posts, I guess people just like to complain for the sake of complaining. I personally don't give a crap if someone necros an old post but who am I to change the stupid structure of society lols.

Salvador wrote:...well the last Unity Update broke every single script I had made so my team is close to abandoning this project (Heck even I have a hatred for Unity now that their damn update broke my game scripts badly)
WHOAH! What did the update change?
No scripts of mine were ever broken, but I still hate Unity even though I use it very often.

Hey all. I'm sorry Salvador that I'm unable to help anymore due to recent personal business. Come to think of it, I actually have done nothing for this game. None-the-less I still wish your team the best of luck and hope you can find some inspiration to keep you guys working on it.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!