Re: SCP The Shadows (New)

Just a quick notice, SCP The Shadows has a proper team and before SCP: The Shadows is in full alpha we are going to be releasing a game called SCP: Into The Mists based on an exploration of SCP-860-1. It will be sort of like SCP-087/ SCP-087-b.
SCP The Shadows Lead Developer!
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)
Developing a Secret SCP Based Game

Maikcollos wrote:Any Screenshots?
I would love to give screenshots but my team is literally fighting and right now are thinking of abandoning the project. Until I settle them down the project is on hold and the life of the game hangs in the balance. I will work on the project but if my team splits up the ability to get anything done fast will dwindle and the likelihood of being released within a couple of weeks is getting slimmer and slimmer.

I will keep updating slowly but in the mean time I have to keep the team from giving up. I may need a whole new team if things don't get better. :sad:
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)

Salvador wrote:
Cridone wrote:Oh my fucking god.

If I don't hurry up, my game will have a bunch of SCPs that look like they were ripped from another game.

[EDIT]
And no, not SCP - Corridors, another SCP game I'm making.
My game takes place after a lot of the main facility's/ sites are attacked by various of the Foundation's enemy groups. Mine game however has one specific enemy group that I like in it, that is responsible for the breaches. SCP CB has The Chaos Insurgency, mine has the rogue group known as The Serpents Hand.
That's not really what I was talking about. I was talking about the fact that it gets repetitive if you see the same SCP in another game but barely altered.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
Salvador wrote:
Cridone wrote:Oh my fucking god.

If I don't hurry up, my game will have a bunch of SCPs that look like they were ripped from another game.

[EDIT]
And no, not SCP - Corridors, another SCP game I'm making.
My game takes place after a lot of the main facility's/ sites are attacked by various of the Foundation's enemy groups. Mine game however has one specific enemy group that I like in it, that is responsible for the breaches. SCP CB has The Chaos Insurgency, mine has the rogue group known as The Serpents Hand.
That's not really what I was talking about. I was talking about the fact that it gets repetitive if you see the same SCP in another game but barely altered.
^^^

Games Dead...... Just Kidding lols..... We've been working hard on the game.... but still we don't have much textures or models so If we release an alpha game when we get the generator room finished it will look empty but it will be playable... SCP-080, SCP-457 and SCP-017 have had their Ai reworked and now they work as their supposed to!

The map has got bigger too... So all good pretty much! :)

Oh Big thing Voice Actor's Still needed... (Please make sure you don't sound like a squeaky little 12 year old, most employee's for the foundation are older and mature sounding also they swear a lot which everyone likes :laugh:)

DrVivid wrote:You called for a Voice actor? You have one. :106:
The open spaces needed for voice acting are as follows:

1. Keith (The Main protagonist)
2. John (A fellow security guard)
3. Billy (Another security guard)
4. Sarah (Female security guard)
5. Dr. Dynamo (Lead Doctor of the site that's being attacked)
6. Dr. Savage (Another Doctor)
7. L.S. (The strange man from The Serpents Hand)

I will update this list to keep track of the voice actors and the positions still available