Re: SCP The Shadows (New)

LukeDude759 wrote:Multiple people have told me I'd be perfect for voice acting, so if you have any open positions, I'd like to try it. I don't have much prior experience with voice acting, but everyone has to start somewhere, right?
Yeah we still need voice actors but currently I've been hunting down new team members as most have moved on, the game files are still all here but we have absolutely no models.
Epicotters wrote:Is there a :REDACTED: download!?
:682:
Not yet as Its far from where I want it after unity broke everything only thing that didn't break is the map which I'm glad.
SQ222 wrote:if you still need some help i could model for you
We are in need of models of nearly all SCP's that I have listed on the first page, as well as Breakers and Industrial sized Generators and computer banks.

I have been working on other things as well as looking for a new team but I will continue this as soon as I fix all the scripts that were broken.
SCP The Shadows Lead Developer!
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)
Developing a Secret SCP Based Game

Salvador wrote:
LukeDude759 wrote:Multiple people have told me I'd be perfect for voice acting, so if you have any open positions, I'd like to try it. I don't have much prior experience with voice acting, but everyone has to start somewhere, right?
Yeah we still need voice actors but currently I've been hunting down new team members as most have moved on, the game files are still all here but we have absolutely no models.
Epicotters wrote:Is there a :REDACTED: download!?
:682:
Not yet as Its far from where I want it after unity broke everything only thing that didn't break is the map which I'm glad.
SQ222 wrote:if you still need some help i could model for you
We are in need of models of nearly all SCP's that I have listed on the first page, as well as Breakers and Industrial sized Generators and computer banks.

I have been working on other things as well as looking for a new team but I will continue this as soon as I fix all the scripts that were broken.
thank you
I build robots.
Spoiler
why did you open this

Abincyprus wrote:Uhmm... Thread is dead/OP abandoned. Why can't a mod lock this thread already?
I come every so often to reply to any new things on this thread and I don't really give a crap about necroing my threads and if people do have a problem with me allowing people to necro my threads they can go shove their opinions elsewhere....

On a side note I'm still looking for help with my game that has been getting very cold without help so until I either get a new team together or I finally learn how to model this thread will be updated from time to time....
SCP The Shadows Lead Developer!
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)
Developing a Secret SCP Based Game