Re: Your Favorite SCP Based Game

That Same Anon wrote:
TheCrowGamers wrote:I'd still have to say Containment Breach. It'll remain #1 forever IMO. :173:
the mirrors edge containment breach is gonna end up a close second
Ill make it a second (or first) for sure. :D

MTF Beta-7 unit EST wrote:Mine is obviously SCP: Containment Breach. It has SO MUCH STUFF!
Wait, there's 2 games forSCP-087??
By two games are you referring to A) Haversine's 087 and B) Regalis' 087-B? Because if so then yeah; I can't find any link to Haversine's 087 game though :( (wait that is the guy's name right?)
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Cridone wrote:
I honestly don't know what you're referring to. All the 087 games I know are; the 087 game by Haversine, 087-B game by Regalis, 087-C game by Cbjfan, The Endless Stairwell by EZeddy, and then that one 087-CUBE game that I saw on indieDB.
You forgot SCP-087-E.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:
Cridone wrote:
I honestly don't know what you're referring to. All the 087 games I know are; the 087 game by Haversine, 087-B game by Regalis, 087-C game by Cbjfan, The Endless Stairwell by EZeddy, and then that one 087-CUBE game that I saw on indieDB.
You forgot SCP-087-E.
I said the 087 games I know, there's just so many that you can find in the depths of the internet.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Mr. Shy-Guy wrote:SCP:CB and SCP-087-B are my favourites because they are randomly generated. (so if you like them you can play almost forever! :) )
Another good game is SCP-432 (it's not randomly generated but it's still amazing); these three are the best SCP-based-games I've ever played.
Oh, I like these games too! :D And I also played them. They're very cool!
Administrator of Russian SCP:CB Wiki and Russian SCP Games Wiki
P. S. From Russia with big love... of SCP :wink: