Re: SCP - Nightmares

Wiggly is working alone on the Banner and Logo of the game. Thank you Cridone and Bronou8 for your help. I have no idea about the red logo. May be Wiggly will be able to explain it better.

I could not touch the game since mid January till today. I am working on the models right now. Once I finish the model and add that in game I will upload the demo.

EDIT: The Guard with base texture. I will finish the texture once I model all other scp's.

BirdaoGwra wrote:Wiggly is working alone on the Banner and Logo of the game. Thank you Cridone and Bronou8 for your help. I have no idea about the red logo. May be Wiggly will be able to explain it better.

I could not touch the game since mid January till today. I am working on the models right now. Once I finish the model and add that in game I will upload the demo.

EDIT: The Guard with base texture. I will finish the texture once I model all other scp's.
Woah, that's so much better than the one in SCPCB! This game will look awesome :) When you finish it, do you think you could share it with Regalis too?

Logo

Brunou8 wrote: PS: I was wondering what does the red version of the logo of the SCP Foundation mean.
The red is blood and the white means emptiness and confusion. The logo itself is the original SCP logo just edited a little. I don't really have much money, so I had to use paint to make it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[color=#00BF00]Omniary[/color] wrote:What if in an alternative universe I didn't say this, but then it was retrieved 1293871 years later by Wiggly Waffle?

BirdaoGwra wrote:-~~-
That model just looks amazing, good work!
wiggly_waffle wrote:
Brunou8 wrote: PS: I was wondering what does the red version of the logo of the SCP Foundation mean.
The red is blood and the white means emptiness and confusion. The logo itself is the original SCP logo just edited a little. I don't really have much money, so I had to use paint to make it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hmmm, I will try to make the red logo, I have another question, does it appear in the dream version of the SCP Foundation?
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Questions

Brunou8 wrote: I have another question, does it appear in the dream version of the SCP Foundation?
I never really thought of that.In the dream world, yes, replacing the normal SCP logo in and out-of-sleep.
[color=#00BF00]Omniary[/color] wrote:What if in an alternative universe I didn't say this, but then it was retrieved 1293871 years later by Wiggly Waffle?

Woah, that's so much better than the one in SCPCB! This game will look awesome :) When you finish it, do you think you could share it with Regalis too?
I don't know. I haven't thought anything about releasing the resources yet. All my concentration is on modeling the characters and map :). Thanks.

BirdaoGwra wrote:
I don't know. I haven't thought anything about releasing the resources yet. All my concentration is on modeling the characters and map :). Thanks.
Yea, me and Birdao were discussing modding of nightmares and of the sort and we are iffy about it.
By the way Cri, can I use those for the website? My art skills lack, at least in comparison to yours. :wink:

Game News:
Most of the Nightmare storyline has been written check out the indieDB page to see it!
EDIT:
SCP-Nightmares is 25th of the Top 100 most popular on IndieDB now!
We're excited to announce this, mainly because the game hasn't even been released yet, or much less a demo!
The entire SCP-NM storyline has been completed! There will be some edits, but now since the story has been finished, Birdao can develop the game more thoroughly!
EDIT #2: Overnight the game went down 70 spots! Well than, IndieDB! Be that way.... >:(