Re: (BETA Download/WIP) Mirror's Edge: Containment Breach

Hello the mod walks well I have of the reinstalled of edge mirror for it but it works nikel on the other hand I wonder a thing: the musics are not loaded for me she remains those of base and there is only 2 cheat to kill the player and to obtain the level card 6 it is normal?

PS : Really saddened to disturb you in your work it is just that this mod adorned me brilliant and I shall like to test him without bug:)

epicgamer123 wrote:Hello the mod walks well I have of the reinstalled of edge mirror for it but it works nikel on the other hand I wonder a thing: the musics are not loaded for me she remains those of base and there is only 2 cheat to kill the player and to obtain the level card 6 it is normal?

PS : Really saddened to disturb you in your work it is just that this mod adorned me brilliant and I shall like to test him without bug:)
There should be more cheats like teleport commands and to skip the intro (F3 then F7).
And is the music really not loaded? Did you check the options?

No but the I have another problem I deleted my save and there is more "new game" I have to make what?
And for the music I do not know if I have to go to the options I go and look all the same in the case or:)

For cheats I believe to have my small idea I lowered the resolution of my screen because my graphics board is not an animal xD but well I am going to try to reduce quite details at least and to increase my resolution:) for the rest the game has me the just brilliant just air the musics and the sounds which are lacking xD

There's something wrong with the .zip file. I think the structure of the folders isn't correct.

It looks like (I could be wrong) the files other than the CookedPC folder within TdGame of your zip file, need to go in CookedPC.
I still haven't been able to get this to work. The music finally worked in the main menu, but then it just crashed on startup.

I won't be able to check back in about 2 weeks now because I'm going on vacation, but just thought I should mention this :)
Youtube Channel (Mostly SCP Related): http://adf.ly/bIorf

Niborius wrote:There's something wrong with the .zip file. I think the structure of the folders isn't correct.

It looks like (I could be wrong) the files other than the CookedPC folder within TdGame of your zip file, need to go in CookedPC.
I still haven't been able to get this to work. The music finally worked in the main menu, but then it just crashed on startup.

I won't be able to check back in about 2 weeks now because I'm going on vacation, but just thought I should mention this :)
epicgamer123 wrote:No but the I have another problem I deleted my save and there is more "new game" I have to make what?
And for the music I do not know if I have to go to the options I go and look all the same in the case or:)

For cheats I believe to have my small idea I lowered the resolution of my screen because my graphics board is not an animal xD but well I am going to try to reduce quite details at least and to increase my resolution:) for the rest the game has me the just brilliant just air the musics and the sounds which are lacking xD
That's very strange. The songs should be playing normally (unless I put the default packages there by accident).
That Same Anon wrote:can i get a pm of the editor? id love to make a really shit level to see my skills
Sure why not. Just watch out, it's prone to crashing. If you want to import stuff then use this command: obj savepackage file=C.TempName.upk package=PackageName