Re: (W.I.P) Mirror's Edge: Containment Breach

Abincyprus wrote:
++Focus++ wrote:Will there be any destruction of the facility, as from the screenies, it looks like the foundation under control instead of a breach.
Yeah, that's before the breach. Also, there will probably be SCP-2999 or SCPs based on technology.
(Im italian,so ehm,sorry if my english is really really horrible) Well,i think you're doing a great job,i never seen a better SCP mod than this,really nice animations,i really like the counter-attack system;i only have a little question:Will you add horror cutscenes? (i mean like SCP096 killing an MTF,MTF suiciding,etc.) If yes,will you add many SCPs or you will keep this way into a surviving/counter-attack SCP? Let me know more about your game,it's really interesting me and many of my friends :173:
So,hope you've a nice day,bye :REDACTED:

Update 1 (skip the vid to 2:00 for new stuff):
[youtube]/watch?v=3x7u4KlYrZI&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Edited the OP too.
XKeyWorDX wrote:-snip-
Thanks.
Of course I'll add horror scenes, like the SCP096 attacking Guards. This will be very easy to do and actually Mirror's Edge's engine makes scenes like this very easy to do. I will probably add more SCPs, or make my own up in the range of SCP-3000 to SCP-5000(since the time period is much later than the original SCPCB game). The only problem currently, is importing skeletal meshes and making custom bots. Making SCP-173 will be a challenge, thought SCP-096 will be fairly easy to do. :D SCP-049 ( :049: )... Hmm... Also, I may need to find models for the SCPs and SCP-049's models isn't free, I may need the one who bought it to give it to me.
Edit: Planning to do SCP-860

XKeyWorDX wrote:
(Im italian,so ehm,sorry if my english is really really horrible) Well,i think you're doing a great job,i never seen a better SCP mod than this,really nice animations,i really like the counter-attack system;i only have a little question:Will you add horror cutscenes? (i mean like SCP096 killing an MTF,MTF suiciding,etc.) If yes,will you add many SCPs or you will keep this way into a surviving/counter-attack SCP? Let me know more about your game,it's really interesting me and many of my friends :173:
So,hope you've a nice day,bye :REDACTED:
Just letting you know, this isn't his game but a modification to an already existing game, Mirror's Edge. You should check that game out, really worth your time.

I didn't know ME had dev tools, Abincyprus, where did you find them?
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote: I didn't know ME had dev tools, Abincyprus, where did you find them?
I really wish you could help me with this. :)
I'll gladly PM you the download to the editor.

They were popular in the Mirror's Edge fan base in 2010 but barely anyone could use them because of the big problems they had. I found work around stuff and created awesome stuff. Also, before the game's release DICE removed BEAST from the game's editor, so we're stuck with direct lightmaps.

Here are some things I did:
The New Stream Level: http://mirrors-edge2.ru/forum/34-300-1
Spoiler
Spoiler
The Unfinished Government base map (which I may use assets from time to time for this mod)
First map to use custom bots as well:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Irontaco wrote:I like map design, i've taken a liking for mapping for Source games, with Hammer. How does the ME level maker software work? If it's similar i can be of great help, but if it is not, i can learn, haha.
It's Unreal Engine 3 2008 build with lots of added features by DICE (which most of them are broken lol). I will PM you the needed files (only 2 folders) to unlock the editor and also PM you things most people don't know. :)