(Canceled) Mirror's Edge: Containment Breach

Discussion of SCP-games other than Containment Breach and SCP-087-B
Abincyprus
Guard

Re: (BETA Download/WIP) Mirror's Edge: Containment Breach

Postby Abincyprus » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:44 pm

epicgamer123 wrote:It works! Thank you abincyprus I would never have succeeds without you but I understood why he fallais to copy out the file maps in any case thank you:)

If the doors are missing that means you have done something wrong. Watch out. Can you screenshot the main menu?

Abincyprus
Guard

Postby Abincyprus » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:56 pm

Here's an SCP49-2 zombie. Currently there's only 1 unexpected death scene involving it. Don't know how to implement it properly, since it can't roam around due to limitations.

Abincyprus
Guard

Postby Abincyprus » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:25 pm

epicgamer123 wrote:http://www.noelshack.com/2014-31-1406849085-2014-08-01-00003.jpg

Good it works perfectly, you can play. :D
Have fun (skip the training).

epicgamer123
Guard

Postby epicgamer123 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:28 pm

Sorry to disturb you still I have to muddle up you with my stories :s but it is just that when I make "new game save" I have a white screen and one " of edge.exe mirror stopped working "

epicgamer123
Guard

Postby epicgamer123 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:35 am

Hello the mod walks well I have of the reinstalled of edge mirror for it but it works nikel on the other hand I wonder a thing: the musics are not loaded for me she remains those of base and there is only 2 cheat to kill the player and to obtain the level card 6 it is normal?

PS : Really saddened to disturb you in your work it is just that this mod adorned me brilliant and I shall like to test him without bug:)

Abincyprus
Guard

Postby Abincyprus » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:48 pm

epicgamer123 wrote:Hello the mod walks well I have of the reinstalled of edge mirror for it but it works nikel on the other hand I wonder a thing: the musics are not loaded for me she remains those of base and there is only 2 cheat to kill the player and to obtain the level card 6 it is normal?

PS : Really saddened to disturb you in your work it is just that this mod adorned me brilliant and I shall like to test him without bug:)

There should be more cheats like teleport commands and to skip the intro (F3 then F7).
And is the music really not loaded? Did you check the options?

epicgamer123
Guard

Postby epicgamer123 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:54 pm

No but the I have another problem I deleted my save and there is more "new game" I have to make what?
And for the music I do not know if I have to go to the options I go and look all the same in the case or:)

For cheats I believe to have my small idea I lowered the resolution of my screen because my graphics board is not an animal xD but well I am going to try to reduce quite details at least and to increase my resolution:) for the rest the game has me the just brilliant just air the musics and the sounds which are lacking xD

Niborius
Guard

Postby Niborius » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:40 am

There's something wrong with the .zip file. I think the structure of the folders isn't correct.

It looks like (I could be wrong) the files other than the CookedPC folder within TdGame of your zip file, need to go in CookedPC.
I still haven't been able to get this to work. The music finally worked in the main menu, but then it just crashed on startup.

I won't be able to check back in about 2 weeks now because I'm going on vacation, but just thought I should mention this :)
Youtube Channel (Mostly SCP Related): http://adf.ly/bIorf

That Same Anon
Senior Staff
Location: Hiding in Evacuation Shelter LC-2, Traumatized by 1499

Postby That Same Anon » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:00 pm

can i get a pm of the editor? id love to make a really shit level to see my skills
if you look at my messages in chronological order you can see me as i slowly and unsurely mature from a dweeb to a dummy

Return to “Other SCP Games”