Re: Keter Project

Also I think you should group and rename some things so it isn't misleading.

Under Single Player
- Campaign
- Survival (FreePlay)
- Pocket Dimension (SCP-106)

Under Multiplayer
- Cooperative
- Versus

The Versus and Coop seems like an interesting idea, however for Versus I think it should be max of 8 players. No respawning for anybody. Respawning will just make death pointless in both coop and versus.
Unless thers some kind of defibrillator. Even the defibrillator shouldn't revive them 100%. There should be a roll the dice thing where it has a 25% to 50% change of actually reviving them.

Each of these different people should spawn in different places.
- 2 SCP Players: Kill all humans (Spawn in Containment Cells)
- 2 MTF: Job is to kill D-Class, Rescue Employee & Secure or Kill SCPs (Spawn in a guard room or something)
- 3 D-Class: Escape the facility (Spawn in prison cells, but some spawn in another section of the prisons, so they aren't all together)
- 1 Employee: Escape the facility, but unlike D-Class prisoners, this guy already have some tools to his disposal. (Spawn in the Office)

Employee & D-Class can pick up guns dropped by MTF if one dies. There shouldn't be random guns in the facility. SCP cannot pick up guns. MTF can kill a SCP however only some SCPs are killable, and even if they can be killed they have lots of HP. They can also put SCPs back in their cells to secure them. However they will only be contained for 3 minutes befoe they are released again. If a MTF kills a Employee or friendly fire on hey own team-mate they will loose 10 XP each. They take twice as much hits as regular people, but SCPs take more,

Now for unlocking different SCPs... Thats a tricky feature because it would suck for newbies to get pwned by people who already unlocked everything. Here is what I suggest.

Intelligence Level: This is how you will unlock things, you level this by getting XP
You will start off on level 0, to level up to 1 it will be 25 XP then +25 XP each time
- Level 1: 25 XP
- Level 2: 50 XP
- Level 3: 75 XP
- Level 4: 100 XP
- And so on

When you level up your XP will return to 0 and you will have to regain all the XP. For example once you hit level 1. You won't have 25 XP anymore instead it will be 0. Then you will need to get 50 XP this time to level up. The Max level, you can decide, depends on how many things there are to unlock also.

Now how do you get gain intelligence?
- Play singleplayer

- You receive 5 XP every 5 minutes you are still alive, in campaign and maybe 100 if you finish it.
I am not sure how long it will be but if its really long will probably need to a good reward.
If it takes like 5 Hours should be maybe 300 XP.
There should be a replay, value if you keep replaying you can receive more XP for winning.
However at the cost of that each death will -1 XP.
This will make sure people don't exploit this benefit and keep playing it over and over winning easily.

- Survival should get you 1 XP per minute.
Unlike campaign where you don't get your XP until 5 minutes passed.
This you just get 1 XP every 1 minute. Also this mode won't have a winning reward since it is just survival and escaping is easier.

- For the Pocket Dimension level, there will be no XP per minute. Instead a big reward at the end so players will think this bonus mission isn't a waste of time. Maybe 200 XP, again depends on how long it will take.

- Play Multiplayer

- Coop mode will not have XP per minute. Instead it will depend on how many people survived. Each person who lived will be 50 XP. So if all 4 players survived it will b 200 XP for everybody.

- Versus, SCP gets 15 XP per kill. MTF gets 10 XP per D-Class kill, 20 XP if they rescue a Employee, 50 XP for each SCP kill, but if they secure a SCP it is 100 XP.

Now what can they unlock...
Different SCPs obviously.. Lol...
However about the killable ones, I think SCP-106, 173 and 69 are a few that can be killable but have LOTS of health. But some SCPs like 685 is immortal.

MTF weapons can be unlockable:
For Primary...
- SMG (P90): Fully Automatic, has 50 rounds per magazine. Takes 3 hits to kill a D-Class & Employee. This gun has no extra magazines because it has so much ammo already.
- Shotgun (SPAS-12): Pump Action, has 12 bullets per "magazine" (Doesn't really have a magazine just puts bullets inside) and 12 extra bullets. 1 Hit to kill D-Class & Employee.
- Assault Rifle (M16): Semi Automatic (Which means you must tap the mouse to keep shooting), has 30 round magazine & 1 extra magazine. 2 hits to kill a D-Class & Employee.
For Secondary...
- Pistol (M1911): Semi Automatic, 7 rounds per magazine & 2 extra magazines. 5 Hits to kill D-Class & Employee.
- Knife: Slash is 2 Hits to kill D-Class & Employee, Stab is 1 Hit but takes longer to swing.
- Detector: Not a weapon but can be used to track movement.

Not too many stuff because this isn't a shooter.

Now It is your game it is ok if you change or don't like some of my idea. But you could at least acknowledge it.

(Damn this was long lol)

Under Single Player
- Campaign
- Survival (FreePlay)

Under Multiplayer
- Cooperative
- Versus

The Versus and Coop seems like an interesting idea, however for Versus I think it should be max of 8 players. No respawning for anybody. Respawning will just make death pointless in both coop and versus.
Unless thers some kind of defibrillator. Even the defibrillator shouldn't revive them 100%. There should be a roll the dice thing where it has a 25% to 50% change of actually reviving them.

A good suggestion but adding a revive system just make dying not scary as you are basically immortal. Adding the 25%-50% chance thing would be good but it wouldn't work as The SCP foundation doesn't give a damn about health and crap so finding a defibrillator is hardly possible. Obviously respawning won't be implemented but when you die , you will be a spectator.

- 2 MTF: Job is to kill D-Class, Rescue Employee & Secure or Kill SCPs (Spawn in a guard room or something)
- 3 D-Class: Escape the facility (Spawn in prison cells, but some spawn in another section of the prisons, so they aren't all together)
- 1 Employee: Escape the facility, but unlike D-Class prisoners, this guy already have some tools to his disposal. (Spawn in the Office)

[SPOILERS] This suggestion is pretty good but here are some slight changes
1 SCP Player - basically the server host
4 MTF Player - the first four people who joined the server
3 D-Class - people who joined late
1 Employee - if you joined late,you have a 25% chance of being an employee

Employee & D-Class can pick up guns dropped by MTF if one dies. There shouldn't be random guns in the facility. SCP cannot pick up guns. MTF can kill a SCP however only some SCPs are killable, and even if they can be killed they have lots of HP. They can also put SCPs back in their cells to secure them. However they will only be contained for 3 minutes befoe they are released again. If a MTF kills a Employee or friendly fire on hey own team-mate they will loose 10 XP each. They take twice as much hits as regular people, but SCPs take more,

I Like your suggestions on weapons,but no,just no. Not even the MTF,the MTF has a revolver but it only weakens the SCP and kill anybody.

Now for unlocking different SCPs... Thats a tricky feature because it would suck for newbies to get pwned by people who already unlocked everything. Here is what I suggest.

There are only 5 SCPs to choose from but I am not gonna spoil that. And all of them are unlocked.
Intelligence Level: This is how you will unlock things, you level this by getting XP
You will start off on level 0, to level up to 1 it will be 25 XP then +25 XP each time
- And so on

When you level up your XP will return to 0 and you will have to regain all the XP. For example once you hit level 1. You won't have 25 XP anymore instead it will be 0. Then you will need to get 50 XP this time to level up. The Max level, you can decide, depends on how many things there are to unlock also.

- Play singleplayer

- You receive 5 XP every 5 minutes you are still alive, in campaign and maybe 100 if you finish it.
I am not sure how long it will be but if its really long will probably need to a good reward.
There should be a replay, value if you keep replaying you can receive more XP for winning.
This will make sure people don't exploit this benefit and keep playing it over and over winning easily.

This you just get 1 XP every 1 minute. Also this mode won't have a winning reward since it is just survival and escaping is easier.

- For the Pocket Dimension level, there will be no XP per minute. Instead a big reward at the end so players will think this bonus mission isn't a waste of time. Maybe 200 XP, again depends on how long it will take.

- Play Multiplayer

- Coop mode will not have XP per minute. Instead it will depend on how many people survived. Each person who lived will be 50 XP. So if all 4 players survived it will b 200 XP for everybody.

- Versus, SCP gets 15 XP per kill. MTF gets 10 XP per D-Class kill, 20 XP if they rescue a Employee, 50 XP for each SCP kill, but if they secure a SCP it is 100 XP.

However about the killable ones, I think SCP-106, 173 and 69 are a few that can be killable but have LOTS of health. But some SCPs like 685 is immortal.

For Primary...
- SMG (P90): Fully Automatic, has 50 rounds per magazine. Takes 3 hits to kill a D-Class & Employee. This gun has no extra magazines because it has so much ammo already.
- Shotgun (SPAS-12): Pump Action, has 12 bullets per "magazine" (Doesn't really have a magazine just puts bullets inside) and 12 extra bullets. 1 Hit to kill D-Class & Employee.
- Assault Rifle (M16): Semi Automatic (Which means you must tap the mouse to keep shooting), has 30 round magazine & 1 extra magazine. 2 hits to kill a D-Class & Employee.
For Secondary...
- Pistol (M1911): Semi Automatic, 7 rounds per magazine & 2 extra magazines. 5 Hits to kill D-Class & Employee.
- Knife: Slash is 2 Hits to kill D-Class & Employee, Stab is 1 Hit but takes longer to swing.

I like you suggestion on XP but here are the problems
-it will ruin the experience as people just want more and more XP instead of playing the game
-XP ruins the horror of the game as it feels like those old RPG games and that may ruin the horror of the game
-some people just wants XP to show off and stuff which may ruin the fear factor of the game

Now It is your game it is ok if you change or don't like some of my idea. But you could at least acknowledge it.

(Damn this was long lol)

Sorry if this makes you unhappy an such but your suggestions are good and I might use them in my other games ;)
AM I THE ONLY FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S FAN?

Check out my game

Under Single Player
- Campaign
- Survival (FreePlay)

Under Multiplayer
- Cooperative
- Versus

A good suggestion but adding a revive system just make dying not scary as you are basically immortal. Adding the 25%-50% chance thing would be good but it wouldn't work as The SCP foundation doesn't give a damn about health and crap so finding a defibrillator is hardly possible. Obviously respawning won't be implemented but when you die , you will be a spectator.

[SPOILERS] This suggestion is pretty good but here are some slight changes
1 SCP Player - basically the server host
4 MTF Player - the first four people who joined the server
3 D-Class - people who joined late
1 Employee - if you joined late,you have a 25% chance of being an employee

I Like your suggestions on weapons,but no,just no. Not even the MTF,the MTF has a revolver but it only weakens the SCP and kill anybody.

There are only 5 SCPs to choose from but I am not gonna spoil that. And all of them are unlocked.
- And so on

- Play singleplayer

- Play Multiplayer

For Primary...
For Secondary...

I like you suggestion on XP but here are the problems
-it will ruin the experience as people just want more and more XP instead of playing the game
-XP ruins the horror of the game as it feels like those old RPG games and that may ruin the horror of the game
-some people just wants XP to show off and stuff which may ruin the fear factor of the game

(Damn this was long lol)

Sorry if this makes you unhappy an such but your suggestions are good and I might use them in my other games ;)

Check out my game

Abincyprus wrote:Moar public progress plz. :P
I like this project.
Hey Abincyprus,

I am currently working on the beta (actually I am doing nothing) and the beta will be open to the public in ( HYPE-MODE ACTIVATE) NOVEMBER 1st (which is my gf's birthday(perfect huh!) not really). So yeah,you got that to look forward to! Though there is some bugs with the beta so it won't be as "perfect" as you think(probably some bugs) but it will be awesome trust me!

(Also your SCP mod for Mirror's Edge is AWESOME,keep it up :) )

Check out my game

TheHoongs wrote:
Abincyprus wrote:Moar public progress plz. :P
I like this project.
Hey Abincyprus,

I am currently working on the beta (actually I am doing nothing) and the beta will be open to the public in ( HYPE-MODE ACTIVATE) NOVEMBER 1st (which is my gf's birthday(perfect huh!) not really). So yeah,you got that to look forward to! Though there is some bugs with the beta so it won't be as "perfect" as you think(probably some bugs) but it will be awesome trust me!

(Also your SCP mod for Mirror's Edge is AWESOME,keep it up :) )
Beta hype mode activated :D So exactly what stuff has been implemented in the game so far?

P.S. Girlfriend, huh? 0_o XD
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.