Unreal 4: The Flesh that Hates UPDATE: Infected Screenshots!

Discussion of SCP-games other than Containment Breach and SCP-087-B
Theimperfectbeing
MTF

Re: 610-Flesh that Hates

Postby Theimperfectbeing » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:09 pm

It's unreleased I think.
eric

BJFowLer
Operative

Postby BJFowLer » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello! I'm one of the head devs. I won't give an exact date, but look forward to it in the coming months.
Thank you.

autotroph
Operative
Location: Undisclosed louquacious. Contact Goodwill at [DATA PLUNGED] for retails.

Postby autotroph » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:01 am

BJFowLer wrote:Hello! I'm one of the head devs. I won't give an exact date, but look forward to it in the coming months.
Thank you.
Cool; looks real awesome, I hope we get to see it before the end of the year!
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

SlendyEngie
Class-D

Postby SlendyEngie » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:21 pm

Sounds like a neat game! I would pay for it if it came out.
I have a idea for the game. Maybe once you become infected, you can play as a infected. But the server can choose if thats allowed. If theres going to be servers though. :D

D-9999
Senior Staff

Postby D-9999 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:52 pm

I'd go on a rant about dead threads, but the game is still being developed, so I don't think this is a dead thread at all. :V

Vulpest
Guard

Postby Vulpest » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:26 pm

D-9999 wrote:I'd go on a rant about dead threads, but the game is still being developed, so I don't think this is a dead thread at all. :V

Could you please confirm this? This does look like a legitametely good game.

Trialtrex21

Postby Trialtrex21 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:38 pm

I am on good terms with the developer and I can confirm that this game is still very much alive. Locking request denied.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

BJFowLer
Operative

Postby BJFowLer » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:53 pm

Hi all!

BJFowler here! I'm sure many of you are wondering "What ever did happen to The Flesh that Hates?" "Why is the website down, is the game dead..?" Well, no. We're not dead yet. I can't say much here, it's a long, long, drawn out story. I will make a larger post explaining everything in detail later, but the simple answer is that I and Lotims began dealing with other stuff in our lives and that got in the way. On top of that the other members are also working on a retail title unrelated to anything about the Foundation. I thought for a long time if continuing 610 was really worth it, should I push on with the new game..ext. After awhile of long, thoughtful consideration; I came to the conclusion that dropping SCP-610 as a fan game would be very unfair to all of you, and anyone else who supported the project. So, that being said I will be continuing to develop SCP-610 in my personal time while overseeing the new project.
Thank you all for your support. Oh one last thing...

Hate. Doesn't. Die

Vulpest
Guard

Postby Vulpest » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 am

YEEEAAAHHH

OK, well I support this. Let's keep this alive, eh?

BJFowLer
Operative

Postby BJFowLer » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:09 am

I very much intend to. The old forums will likely be staying down for the time being..sadly. I will have a dev blog up fairly soon though. Continue to post your ideas here; I'll have the page bookmarked and I'll respond as often as I can.

Return to “Other SCP Games”