Re: Five Nights at a Containment Breach (Parody Game)

ApplePiah wrote:You did well! Other then the cons I fixed them! Easy as can do. We got our first phone call here!

Thanks, If so, I would like to do other nights too! :D Sorry the lines were different from the actual script themselves. Some parts DID NOT make sense to me, and it STILL could have been done better. But thanks, my first ever session with a turtle beach Mic actually worked. And, if you hear some breathing, sorry for that. My Mic does not have a foam Boom on it so I can not prevent the person from hearing my breath. If you don't mind, I would like to re-do the the whole thing. I did it late in the night, and I sort of sounded shaky. Your decision, though.

OFFTOPIC:
Spoiler
syphen i see you posted in every section
Hey!

I would appreciate you doing music for now, chris0matic has taken the phone guy spot after I came into a recent chat with him on steam. (How ever I haven't gotten any voice recordings yet, but he SHOULD do it.) So if he quits or if he can't do it, you'll be the next phone guy.

Also SyphenTV, I am not active as much on Mondays - Thursdays. I have school those times HOWEVER, I maybe be online rarely.

Another thing to notice now! I will try to use Maya to make the office. It's going to be REAL slow because I've only learned so much from Maya. If someone could teach me Maya or at least do the office and rooms for me would be appreciated.

Stay tuned for more! - ApplePiah

What I mean is that yes, it is ambiance but it kinda sounds like music or something that would loop correctly.

Now I need these sounds, (Make sure it's not copy righted by the way!)

Music - Menu
Music - Office - Stage 1 (No one is near you)
Music - Office - Stage 2 (All the SCPs are near you and
Ambiance - Concrete Scraping
Ambiance - Vent Banging
Ambiance - Creepy Distorted Voices
Ambiance - Computer Start Up Complete
Ambiance - Computer Electric Sounds