Five Nights at a Containment Breach (Parody Game)

Unlike the amazing Scott Cawthon, I do not know this by the back of my hand, it make take 2 months or so to make the game.

I also won't be publishing the story, find it out yourself.

ALSO I am doing this in Christmas. Reason? I don't have the money to buy ClickTeam Fusion 2.5 (Many things aren't in the demo that are required for the game)

Last thing, if you have any sounds, tell me! Also want the game to get worked on before Christmas?? Give me a steam card! I'd be surprised and happy if someone did. I would make the game in no time.

Green = Done
Yellow = Being Worked On
Red = Not Started On

Rooms
Characters
Camera
Menu
Other
Sounds

Re: Five Nights at a Containment Breach (Parody Game)

I'm starting on the menu, does anyone care to make the sounds and music?

Sounds and Music Needed:

Menu Music - Self Explanitory
Ambient 1/When the SCP's are on or not on the move
Tension Music/ Ambient 2 - When the SCP's are close to your room
Win Music - When you reach 9 o' clock
Camera Static Sound - When SCP-079 or a SCP disables your cameras
Death Static Sound - Sound when you lose (And something else); needs to be at least 50 seconds long

I also need is someone to make the Phone Calls for: (If anyone wants to be the phone guy or girl, post it on this thread. You'll get a script of what you will say via. PM.)

Night 1 - Introduction to being the Watchmen
Night 2 - Left out things introduced
Night 3 - News about the containment breach
Night 4 - Surprise! (Secret)
Night 5 - Surprise! (Secret)

If anyone feels like a character should be added into the game, post here and tell me what he should do!

ApplePiah wrote:
Theimperfectbeing wrote:Well, seeing as I ordered a microphone that should be shipped to my house in a week or two, I suppose I could do the voice for the phone guy.
Great! Thanks!

I do remember finding a good piece of Music for the game I was creating. I can still get it, but I need some pointers on what you *Specifically* need. I can do some "Night #" Voice acting, I just need some sort of script for what II need to say. I do have a Turtle Beach Headset with a mic, so, if you want me to do one of the nights, PM me, or just tell me :D (P.S, I am a male.)

ApplePiah wrote:Thanks once again! You'll be the phone guy for a secret level, (hehe)

EDIT: I need to be able to PM you.

Phone Guys and Girls are full.

Ah, splendid! I have gotten reports that people can't PM me, and I can't seem to find a fix for that. Try and Email me. I will PM you the Email Address.

SUPER EDIT: I fixed it :D You can PM me now.

SUPER JIMMIE RUSTLING EDIT: Just for Curiosity, what Secret Night am I going to do? :laugh: Anyways, thanks!