Re: Five Nights at a Containment Breach (Parody Game)

ApplePiah wrote:What I mean is that yes, it is ambiance but it kinda sounds like music or something that would loop correctly.

Now I need these sounds, (Make sure it's not copy righted by the way!)

Music - Menu
Music - Office - Stage 1 (No one is near you)
Music - Office - Stage 2 (All the SCPs are near you and
Ambiance - Concrete Scraping
Ambiance - Vent Banging
Ambiance - Creepy Distorted Voices
Ambiance - Computer Start Up Complete
Ambiance - Computer Electric Sounds

1. Music - Menu: We can use the "SCP Foundation Theme" By Ajora, but we need to get permission first.
2. Music - Office - Stage 1: Simple. Just have some wind blowing, and some air brushing through the vents.
3. Music - Office - Stage 2: I have a Drum, I can bang on it in a theme, to get the creepy aspect.
4. Ambiance - Concrete Scraping: Easy, Use the scraping from the game, tune the sound down a bit. Or, I can scratch a cinder block against concrete....
5. Ambiance - Vent Banging: Simple. I have some sheets of metal around the house, I can just bang on them and record it.
6. Ambiance - Creepy Distorted Voices: I can just speak into audacity in a low tone, reverse it.
7. Computer Start Up: Simple. My old Windows XP still makes noise.
8. Computer Electric Sounds: Easy. We can use an old spark plug, and well, make it spark and we got that.

ApplePiah wrote:Hey SyphenTV,

Thanks! I'd appropriate if you can do those sounds. That's actually brilliant! Anyways, if you have any sounds, post them here please!

Thanks! - ApplePiah
Although you probably don't need this, you can use this thing I built in my spare time for the digital overlay effects on the camera (Ex: 'Dining Hall', 'Main Ventelation Duct')

Only caps for now, but if you want numbers/lower case, just tell me.
http://fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/1092686
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

ApplePiah wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:Hey Apple, when the game is finished, would you mind if I beta test it?
Indeed. Everyone who contributed will get to beta test it.

Anyways, sorry if I'm very not online. School + Wrestling classes are in my way!
Ah, cool! I do like the idea of using Clickpoint Fusion for this mod, but it seems so Handicapped...

OFFTOPIC: Apple, should I get Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Developer or Regular? I really want to know since I was going to make A game myself.....
Spoiler
Five Nights at Walt Disney's

OFFTOPIC RESPONSE: I'd suggest Developer (IF you want perspective which turns the game 3D)

Due to lack of funds I'm unable to get Developer. It's not actually complex to learn, and it's not really handicapped. It's super easy to make a simple game... Or you can switch to GML, another great game-making engine!

ONTOPIC: Due to being unable to download Maya, I would like someone to help make the office until I find a way to download Maya.

The game is going REALLY slow, and it most likely will be delayed due to a blizzard that will probably crash the internet. (Trust me, it's a INSANE blizzard).

ApplePiah wrote:OFFTOPIC RESPONSE: I'd suggest Developer (IF you want perspective which turns the game 3D)

Due to lack of funds I'm unable to get Developer. It's not actually complex to learn, and it's not really handicapped. It's super easy to make a simple game... Or you can switch to GML, another great game-making engine!

ONTOPIC: Due to being unable to download Maya, I would like someone to help make the office until I find a way to download Maya.

The game is going REALLY slow, and it most likely will be delayed due to a blizzard that will probably crash the internet. (Trust me, it's a INSANE blizzard).
Oh, cool! Thanks, that's REALLY helpful.

Anyways, I have some Ideas to help with the office. If you can, get Blender, and 3D world studio Max (Or any room modeling software). You can model the separate parts of the office using Blender, table and such, then use 3D World Max Studio(?) to model the shape of the room. You can add TV's or Monitors and such when you got the basic room down. Then, convert the table, or monitors, from blender to 3D World Max Studio, or any other modeling program, and put it all together.

Anyways, when I get the money, I will start my game. Thanks, Apple!