Re: SCP: The Breach[RPG, In development]

Sorry for this very late post. I should have made it long time ago. I have not worked on this and I have to finish a map for tf2 that should have been done a long time ago and that I just have felt that I couldn't. I might work on the game from time to time but sadly I might stop working on it at all, meaning no scp: the breach.

I don't know what to say atm other than that I am stopid.
I am sorry for this very late post. I have to go now and if you have any questions please let me know

Re: SCP: The Breach[RPG, In development]

King Koopa wrote:Sorry for this very late post. I should have made it long time ago. I have not worked on this and I have to finish a map for tf2 that should have been done a long time ago and that I just have felt that I couldn't. I might work on the game from time to time but sadly I might stop working on it at all, meaning no scp: the breach.

I don't know what to say atm other than that I am stopid.
I am sorry for this very late post. I have to go now and if you have any questions please let me know
You are not stupid. Not in the slightest. When life keeps you busy, duty calls!

What I mean is, take your time! :D

Re: SCP: The Breach[RPG,]

Mobile_Task_Force wrote:I would be a voice actor but I'm only 11, which by my standards, ISN'T Voice actor worthy :P ANd I live in :REDACTED:

XD JK I'm in canada. :173: :106: :096: :079_2: :079: :049: :049: :0492: :087: :087_2: :513: :035:
Spoiler
you can make the surroundings darker to enhance the athosphere
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Re: SCP: The Breach[RPG,]

Wow, I actually posted on this.. Um, yeah, I'm 13 now, and not as awkward. Along the lines of "Making the atmosphere darker." I suppose I could, however, I wouldn't be an expert.

EDIT: And I have now just realized that this game is closed.
Dr. :REDACTED: states in his latest report; "If 682 is to breach containment,"

"Run."

"Run like hell."

:682: