Re: Source Engine Remake of SCP-CB

LORD DEATH wrote:I've never seen such an active and thriving game community. :shock: Also, why does the "shock" face share the same name with the "unhappy" face? I can't use the other version.
I am really happy that this community is so active, this good game does need it.
That there are alot of ports is maybe a coincidence? Maybe? It was for me tho, when i started my project i only knew of the Irlicht port.
SCP Mobile Task Force Mod
ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/mods/scpmtf

LORD DEATH wrote:I've never seen such an active and thriving game community.
I'd beg to differ. This community USED to be large and thriving, but It's been shrunken to a few tens of members left active due to "reasons". Hell, even the moderators are starting to leave.

Back on topic, is it possible to update to perhaps 2014? Or is that nonexistant?

Vulpest wrote:This community USED to be large and thriving, but It's been shrunken to a few tens of members left active due to "reasons".
Haven't you only been a member here for only 10 days? How would you know anything about this community and whether or not it's "thriving"?
Vulpest wrote:Back on topic, is it possible to update to perhaps 2014? Or is that nonexistant?
Uh, that's non-existent since Valve hasn't had any reason to release a new version of the engine. The only thing they really did in 2014 was update TF2, DOTA 2, and CS:GO and work on their 'Steam Universe'.

Well, I am actually a returning member. I'd rather not say who, though. I'm ashamed of the person I was before, but I'm different now. And yes, the forums were a little bit more active, ad even the days when it seemed dead were nothing compared to nowadays. Luckiliy, we still have a few active members to speak of.

Also, yes, Bruno answered that if you noticed.

I have almost completed the Menu, it is a 3d like background with some npc interactions.
The npc´s are not gonna be the guard or ClassD model for now. Its easy in gmod etc to do it, but to use it in hammer is a bit harder. (They are now just combine and citizen, it looks pretty good tho.)
Im just fine tuning it now and i will post a video of it tomorrow.
SCP Mobile Task Force Mod
ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/mods/scpmtf

Hebbocake wrote:I have almost completed the Menu, it is a 3d like background with some npc interactions.
The npc´s are not gonna be the guard or ClassD model for now. Its easy in gmod etc to do it, but to use it in hammer is a bit harder. (They are now just combine and citizen, it looks pretty good tho.)
Im just fine tuning it now and i will post a video of it tomorrow.
Thanks for the update.