Re: Six-Eight-Two

Akatos wrote:
Lucagumballf wrote:How to Contain Him with One Player only?
As far as I know that's not possible.
True. I tried it once as I thought there was like a single-player mode where there'd be at least one other bot guy to help me out. Apparently I'm all alone in the new game I made, and so the only thing I was able to do was get :REDACTED: by :682:
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: Six-Eight-Two

RancidBuffalo wrote:I contained him alone once. You kinda just have to get lucky by luring him in, dodging him, then running into the control room while praying that he doesn't leave.
I did the same but i closed the gate wait for him to "bug inside" and then go to the control room slowly smoking a cigarette and pump the acid. I did it a few times.
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D