Re: Six-Eight-Two

I am alive! Unfortunately I started my university course and that complicated a lot and we had to put things on hold, but I'm back now and we should start seeing progress again, first thing is first, we will be changing up a few models we already have (having gone to uni there are many improvements we can make), so, what kind of weapons do you see the MTF guards using? Standard MP5s? M4s? ect ect... its nice to be back!

~Danivity :682:
They were, disgusting.

Divinity website : http://divinitystudios.webs.com/

Glad to hear to from you!
For the weapons, I think the current one is fine, however, did you think about adding rocket launchers? :gasp: Lol, just a joke.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Divinity wrote:Eh, well I'll still be making changes to it, its overall very high poly and I've done nothing with the texture, so I'm gonna remodel and make some changes I suppose, it's good to be back to be honest, dealines have gone straight to my head xD
~Danivity :682:

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking :D. Welcome back! Wish ya luck on the game!
SAY HELLO TO MAH LITTLE FRIEND!!!
RATATATATATATATATATA....

To say sorry for being away for such a time, I have decided to release a newer version of the Six-Eight-Two build! This build does still have some kinks, but expect some nice changes to sounds, as well as some added to the beginning of the game, new hallway models that are much less poly for less lag and the addition of the hallways being textured! Not sure when this build will be live, but we will keep you updated! ~Danivity
They were, disgusting.

Good to know you're back after all this time. I just played the latest version and saw changes when compared to the other version. The differences are so glaring that I died one minute after opening the game. Everything looks pretty good in the game, the improvements are noticed. I'll be looking for more updates. For example the hallways are different, the atmosphere at the beginning of the game is different, the containment breach, etc. I have a question, Is this game somehow related to SCP: Containment Breach? The introduction gave me that look. The truth is that this game would be good as a side story.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

The games are very much related, in the sense that they are in the same universe, although it is not clear yet, due to the game not being fully finished, you're playing the MTF during Addendum 682-B, the SCP log in which SCP-682 escapes, you will hear the log when the game opens where they are questioning him on why he killed the farmers, we just haven't added that in yet :) We're glad you're enjoying Six Eight Two :D ~Danivity
They were, disgusting.

Very glad to see a mod like this, Just got the new update and is looking fancy as ever! although the only thing that makes me cringe a little bit is the sound of the gun and the look of it's tracers. I don't know if you guys plan on changing this in more solid builds of the game, but to me the sound just doesn't say SCP Foundation to me. Although this is just my opinion but the mod still looks great either way and i'm glad to see progress on it.
"To each of us falls a task. And all the Emperor requires of us Guardsmen is that we stand in line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best: we die standing." -General Sturnn,Cadian 412th