Re: SCP-008 (WIP)

I have just bought things from the GameGuru store that should make this game better, things like P90's (It was $2.00). And I am done with the Pocket Dimension (will upload images later). So this means that the multiplayer could be MTF Mode.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

I got some shit news. I have made multiple levels to the game (6), but the problem is that when it jumps to the next level, your weapons do not save. I made one level entirely on getting the P90 so you can use it in other levels, but NOPE, GameGuru decides to say "fuck your P90, and all of your weapons"

slender1200 wrote:I got some shit news. I have made multiple levels to the game (6), but the problem is that when it jumps to the next level, your weapons do not save. I made one level entirely on getting the P90 so you can use it in other levels, but NOPE, GameGuru decides to say "fuck your P90, and all of your weapons"
Just give the player a P90 by having one placed where they spawn in the next map.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
slender1200 wrote:I got some shit news. I have made multiple levels to the game (6), but the problem is that when it jumps to the next level, your weapons do not save. I made one level entirely on getting the P90 so you can use it in other levels, but NOPE, GameGuru decides to say "fuck your P90, and all of your weapons"
Just give the player a P90 by having one placed where they spawn in the next map.
That would work for that one level. But all the others where you can get multiple weapons, that would not, because you can only choose one weapon to spawn with. I am going to wait until GameGuru updates more to start working on it more. I might work on another SCP game in meantime.

Update

Hello, since I don't think the gun error will be fixed anytime soon, I am remaking the game. This version will be more story based.

Here are some images:
Spoiler

Re: Update

slender1200 wrote:Hello, since I don't think the gun error will be fixed anytime soon, I am remaking the game. This version will be more story based.
I admire someone fighting the odds in order to make sure they continue to develop their thing (game in many cases), I'm hoping for a similar career in the future.