Re: Official - SCP Containment Breach 2's Trailer

To settled some problem, SCP - Containment Breach 2 will not change his name, furthermore, the game takes place before and during the containment breach of the Site.

But you have to know that the game possesses the same and the authentic story, then, suggest not changing the name of the game. This game is not made by a simple team, this team is made by experimented developer knowing well the story of the Foundation SCP as well as that of the SCP - Containment Breach.

The story of the game follow the story of a Classe-D, but not in the same conditions...

It is not a continuation to SCP - Containment Breach, it is that he takes place during the first one.

And sorry for my rusty english :/
I am developer of the game SCP - Containment Breach 2: https://scpcb2game.jimdo.com

Serial Killer wrote:To settled some problem, SCP - Containment Breach 2 will not change his name, furthermore, the game takes place before and during the containment breach of the Site.

But you have to know that the game possesses the same and the authentic story, then, suggest not changing the name of the game. This game is not made by a simple team, this team is made by experimented developer knowing well the story of the Foundation SCP as well as that of the SCP - Containment Breach.

The story of the game follow the story of a Classe-D, but not in the same conditions...

It is not a continuation to SCP - Containment Breach, it is that he takes place during the first one.

And sorry for my rusty english :/
What you just said, for the most part, had nothing to do with the game's name.

If it takes place during the original game, then why is it called SCP:CB 2?

If you want to be respectable to Regalis, change the name. Because adding a 2 to the name implies you're the original developer, when you're not.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

^ and ^^ sums it up. Not only is it unoriginal, but its disrespectful to regalis. Even if he gave permission, it doesn't make it any less disrespectful. You're also still copying the entire website, which you still haven't answered why... Other than the fact that you're too lazy to do it yourself.

I don't even know why you're deciding on keeping the name. It makes no sense to your plot, and if you have some 'special developer' then how hard is it to spend 5 minutes brainstorming with him for a different title? You guys seem insanely lazy for working on a project together.

Not a single comment on this thread is positive, and its because you have this whole thought in your head, "Oh! I got it, if I copy the name of a popular game, then more popularity will come my way, since the majority of people will think I'm a developer of the original title. It'll sell even Better if I make a duplicate of the site too I bet!"

Even if that's not your intention, that's how it will look to 80% of the people that play your game.

Anyone with half a brain would know this is bound to be a failure. The trailer looks like it's simply just gameplay from the original game, you copy the entire original website without even telling people you have the developers permission, KEYWORD: without EVEN telling people you had the developers permission

What am I getting at again?
i dont know what to put here, so.....

Patriarchy!

...because women are pure evil, rite? i mean they are all pure sjw, rite? rite?

SCP Rapist wrote:Anyone with half a brain would know this is bound to be a failure. The trailer looks like it's simply just gameplay from the original game, you copy the entire original website without even telling people you have the developers permission, KEYWORD: without EVEN telling people you had the developers permission

What am I getting at again?
You sir, are right.
SCP Mobile Task Force Mod
ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/mods/scpmtf

CommanderPro100 wrote:Is this thread ever gonna have any discussion outside of "your game's name sucks"? I get (and agree with) the opinion regarding the name, but does the thread really need to devolve into 50+ people saying the exact same critique?
You're right, we have much more important matters to discuss. Like Brian. It is important that we understand the implications of a man over a walkie-talkie being named Brian. We need to understand things like, what is Brain? What are Brian's hobbies? Does Brian like boats? is everyone Brian? Is Brian the answer to life, the universe, and everything? Can I ship Brian and Mikael together? What makes Brian, Brian?

Everyone shut the fuck up. You're all being too hard on Serial Killer, cut the guy some slack. Sure, I agree with some of the arguments here, but negativity is only going to make things worse. Hell we haven't even seen the bare bones of this yet.

As for the name, I'd love to see you complain about I Wanna Be The Guy's fan sequels. How about Spear of Destiny's fan-made sequels? Hundreds upon thousands of Super Mario fan games. Sailor Moon Another Story 2? The probably upcoming Five Nights at Freddy's 5? I know you may think this specific argument may be invalid, but my point still stands.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:Everyone shut the fuck up. You're all being too hard on Serial Killer, cut the guy some slack. Sure, I agree with some of the arguments here, but negativity is only going to make things worse. Hell we haven't even seen the bare bones of this yet.

As for the name, I'd love to see you complain about I Wanna Be The Guy's fan sequels. How about Spear of Destiny's fan-made sequels? Hundreds upon thousands of Super Mario fan games. Sailor Moon Another Story 2? The probably upcoming Five Nights at Freddy's 5? I know you may think this specific argument may be invalid, but my point still stands.
T R I G G E R E D

As for that argument you tried to make, yes, it is invalid because this forum is for SCP - not the other shit you mentioned.
SCP Rapist wrote:Anyone with half a brain would know this is bound to be a failure. The trailer looks like it's simply just gameplay from the original game, you copy the entire original website without even telling people you have the developers permission, KEYWORD: without EVEN telling people you had the developers permission
I think the game can be good, we just have to wait and see, because we know barely anything about the game so far.

Also, about that "Mikael, I. Am. Bryan." quote in the trailer... I... what? I mean was it supposed to be some sort of physiological statement with a deeper meaning? Was it supposed to creep us out? For me, it just made me laugh.
Last edited by Cridone on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time