Re: Official - SCP Containment Breach 2's Trailer

Serial Killer wrote:This is the first one SCP - Containment Breach 2's Trailer. This game is in preparation and I hope that it will please you ^^

[youtube]60gAumIykTc[/youtube]

http://scpcbgame-2.netai.net/
FTFY

Since there is an actual thread about the game now, I might as well post what I posted before, please acknowledge the following statement:
I kind of want to confront Serial Killer about something real quick. Change the name of your game. You shouldn't make a game and claim that it's a sequel to something else without being the creator, or somehow receiving permission from the creator. All it would end up being is a cheap attention getting tactic and is extremely disrespectful to the original game, and by extension, the creator.
edit: "I. Am. Brian." ............not to offend you but that is one of the most cheesiest lines I have ever heard in anything in the horror genre. It's just so weird and I don't have any context as to what is supposed to make that a dramatic, scary line.

I didn't know about what you speak, but you make a big error:

I am the creator of SCP - Containment Breach 2 and I have quite the authorizations of Regalis to created this continuation. Ask Regalis himself before coming to speak to me like that.

EDIT :

So, how you can assert that I have no authorization to make this game? You are Regalis? No, then you cannot assert it.

Now, I have to post it topical with good intention then have a little of respect.
Last edited by Serial Killer on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am developer of the game SCP - Containment Breach 2: https://scpcb2game.jimdo.com

Serial Killer wrote:I didn't know about what you speak, but you make a big error:

I am the creator of SCP - Containment Breach 2 and I have quite the authorizations of Regalis to created this continuation. Ask Regalis himself before coming to speak to me like that.
Ok in that case I apologize, I'll take your word for it that regalis gave you permission because that doesn't seem unlike him to do that and it would probably be impossible for me to contact him about anyways (... and too much work). Continue how you wish.

... but still, I can't really get over that line "I should of been the one to fill your dark soul with BRIIIIIIAAAAAAAAN" "wh-wh- WHAT AM I BRIAN FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" I'm sorry, I'm done.

So, let me get this straight:

You make a website, copying the EXACT HTML from the original website, change the banner, links and add a different trailer, but still have the downloads, and changelog from the original website, making the website useless?
Serial Killer wrote:I didn't know about what you speak, but you make a big error:
This is pretty much butchering the original point of the message. You say you don't know what he is saying, yet you somehow know there is a giant error?

Serial Killer wrote:The site is under construction -_-

I thus lean on the design of the site to improve it and change it.

So, your excuse for STEALING AN ENTIRE FUCKING WEBSITE, even the info pages and everything, is it being "Under Construction"? Yet, you have the time to make a trailer, and a forum post?

Also, wrong use of "-_-". That's used to represent the person being an ass in their comment, which I clearly wasn't.

Hello, the web site is similar to the first , because the game takes place in a SCP foundation's aera , and I hold to tell you , I did the PHP integration for the new system, designed by me , and yes the site is still under construction , I would like to apologize if it does not please you, but it is meant to be the sequel , not a new SCP , thank you for reading , good evening.

GTSAReeper wrote:Hello, the web site is similar to the first , because the game takes place in a SCP foundation's aera , and I hold to tell you , I did the PHP integration for the new system, designed by me , and yes the site is still under construction , I would like to apologize if it does not please you, but it is meant to be the sequel , not a new SCP , thank you for reading , good evening.
That doesn't make any sense.

You steal the website because it is in the same area of the foundation (which doesn't make sense), then you advertise you did PHP integration for the new system (which I think no one cares about, and that is totally useless in your part of the argument other then free advertising), and you're using the reason that the site is still under construction, which is still no excuse even if it is the sequel.
GTSAReeper wrote:but it is meant to be the sequel , not a new SCP
Yet, you are making a new SCP game.
Last edited by Nehpys on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.