Re: Official - SCP Containment Breach 2's Trailer

On topic: "Official" should not be used. Because people will think that it is made by Reg. Besides that, this game seems to have a chance to be good (Besides the website)

Off topic:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:oh god unity, its unity oh... gooooooooooooooooooood wwhyyyy hy hy hyyy. there is a lot of horror game made by unity why you want to include scp too. i'm afraid that people will think that scp cb is just a normal cheesy indie horror game. pleaaase no
Everyone who is talking about this comment.
I think he was thinking of games like this.
[youtube]45uThhhhdew[/youtube]
Or this.
[youtube]82mU2YvhXsw[/youtube]
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Re: SCP Containment Breach 2's Trailer

Springy Boy wrote:
CLgaming wrote:
Springy Boy wrote:snip
The fuck is your problem? Was just saying what I think.
Yes, you revived a thread that has been inactive for a month, just to say what you thought, which is basically what everyone else has pointed out.

You needlessly join a bandwagon, that's bad.
You dig up an old topic, how could you?
You do both in one go, You're officially that guy, you know the one, the one that's all like "I'ma speak my mind on this long irrelevant crap and say it how it is" FAWK U

I AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN'T HAVING THAT SHIT.

you should change the title is SCP major breach procedure or something like that.

and i hope the main antagonist is not an angle/demon or a teenager with cheesy special ability that undertale would name their character or something like that. anyway this guy is from the made in china scp website (which means fake scp cb website) so i wont be nice to you.

the trailer look so cheesy and the phrase "i am brian" is so cliche and i think it will become a game that so shitty until it make people think regalis has been drugged by tarantula from a rival gang and then he got raped by brown recluse and forced to make a shitty game.

also, i think the trailer is not from the WIP game. i think its made by SFM thingy. so stop ruining aour website and go to your fake scp webiste and fap to your scp cb 2 game that have freddy fazbear as the antagonist and slender man as 173.

sorry for necropost
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:you should change the title is SCP major breach procedure or something like that.

and i hope the main antagonist is not an angle/demon or a teenager with cheesy special ability that undertale would name their character or something like that. anyway this guy is from the made in china scp website (which means fake scp cb website) so i wont be nice to you.

the trailer look so cheesy and the phrase "i am brian" is so cliche and i think it will become a game that so shitty until it make people think regalis has been drugged by tarantula from a rival gang and then he got raped by brown recluse and forced to make a shitty game.

also, i think the trailer is not from the WIP game. i think its made by SFM thingy. so stop ruining aour website and go to your fake scp webiste and fap to your scp cb 2 game that have freddy fazbear as the antagonist and slender man as 173.

sorry for my shitty existence
How old are you?
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.