Games Not Working

When I try to get the one pertaining to 106 up and running, it says The program can't start because OPENAL32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. I tried that and got the same issue. I'd really like to play this game. :106: Can anyone offer a solution?

(I think I'm doing this right, it said don't necropost and the list of games thread is three years old.)
There is no one like me, Doctor, *Chuckles* -Plague Doctor

My SCP: CB plays and SCP Readings!

Re: Games Not Working

SCP-Bones wrote:When I try to get the one pertaining to 106 up and running, it says The program can't start because OPENAL32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. I tried that and got the same issue. I'd really like to play this game. :106: Can anyone offer a solution?

(I think I'm doing this right, it said don't necropost and the list of games thread is three years old.)
...What game is this again?
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Re: Games Not Working

Well, whatever you're trying to play is telling you openal32.dll is missing, you might as well grab it from here:

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-f ... l?openal32

Select the .zip file download, it should work. From what i know, OPENAL32.dll should both go in the system32 folder and in the folder where the game is in.

Or you might as well use the installer provided in the link, but those programs always seem like they want to install extra apps along with what you need.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango