Re: One Chance: Coming late 2017

Hello everyone! Just wanted to post a quick update to the project. I am currently in the process of moving all the blender assets (for this particular level) into UE4, where I'll put everything together in hopes it comes out looking nice! Here's a small sneak peak, may not look like much but there's plenty more beyond what you guys can see. :)

Nice project.
Name has already been taken by an online game giving you one chance.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:Nice project.
Name has already been taken by an online game giving you one chance.

The name has been used, but that doesn't mean that Chris doesn't have the right to use the name, cause to what I can see, the name isn't trademarked or licensed under Awkward Silence Studios.
Last edited by Nehpys on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eh.

Some bad things happened. A couple of weeks ago my PC went full 'F*ck you' mode. In reality, this means that my PC went corrupt. All backups, not just for UE4, but for EVERYTHING, went corrupt. I had to do an unexpected clean install of W7, and I completely lost all my work, for this project and others.

I'm sorry to everyone who wanted to see this game become something, I might start the project back up but as of now it'll be falling silent.

Sorry again,
Chris.